Behind the scenes

Shurt182

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck I miss at the end was sounding sooo goood

Please tell me that was a joke.

It sounded just as good as it does on the album!

Ok, idk if ur being sarcastic but i'll say this anyway for the ppl who are idiots and will say the same thing.

Mark and Tom are playing along to the tracks without their amps turned on. Travis has pads on his drums because it doesn't need to be loud, just has to look like he's playing the song that being played. NOT LIVE

Ok, idk if ur being sarcastic but i'll say this anyway for the ppl who are idiots and will say the same thing.

Mark and Tom are playing along to the tracks without their amps turned on. Travis has pads on his drums because it doesn't need to be loud, just has to look like he's playing the song that being played. NOT LIVE

der

Thanks captain obvious.

And yeah its visuals.

what they filmed will be on the jumbotrons at the concerts.

i hope not. I want to be able to look at the jumbotrons for a different view of whats going on on stage.

Yeah exactly. Would be kinda dumb seeing an old clip being played, while they're playing live

You guys are all wrong.  You can CLEARLY hear Toms guitar being played as well as Marks Bass in I miss you.  As well as Travis Drums.  IF you listen to I miss you its acoustic guitar and bass and this is electric obviously. 

You guys are all wrong.  You can CLEARLY hear Toms guitar being played as well as Marks Bass in I miss you.  As well as Travis Drums.  IF you listen to I miss you its acoustic guitar and bass and this is electric clearly. 

I hope you are joking. Its not live you idiot.