Behind the scenes

Shurt182

Holy fuck I miss at the end was sounding sooo goood

Please tell me that was a joke.

It sounded just as good as it does on the album!

Ok, idk if ur being sarcastic but i'll say this anyway for the ppl who are idiots and will say the same thing.

Mark and Tom are playing along to the tracks without their amps turned on. Travis has pads on his drums because it doesn't need to be loud, just has to look like he's playing the song that being played. NOT LIVE

You guys are all wrong.  You can CLEARLY hear Toms guitar being played as well as Marks Bass in I miss you.  As well as Travis Drums.  IF you listen to I miss you its acoustic guitar and bass and this is electric clearly. 

I hope you are joking. Its not live you idiot.

I hope you are joking its OBVIOUSLY live.  are we listening to the same thing?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, idk if ur being sarcastic but i'll say this anyway for the ppl who are idiots and will say the same thing.

Mark and Tom are playing along to the tracks without their amps turned on. Travis has pads on his drums because it doesn't need to be loud, just has to look like he's playing the song that being played. NOT LIVE

You guys are all wrong.  You can CLEARLY hear Toms guitar being played as well as Marks Bass in I miss you.  As well as Travis Drums.  IF you listen to I miss you its acoustic guitar and bass and this is electric clearly. 

No I am listening to michael jacksson.

Your a fucking idiot i want to punch you in the fucking face for making a MJ joke right now

Your a fucking idiot i want to punch you in the fucking face for making a MJ joke right now

Over reacting much?

He's listening to MJ, that not allowed now?

omg dude shut the fuck up. Just because he's dead doesn't mean no one can talk about him now.

Being dead does not erase the fact that he was a fucked up pedophile that looked like a total freak either.

He could of murdered 50 people and ate their bodies. He was a fucking stellar artist.

He was the best ever at writing really popular crappy pop songs. That doesn't mean mentioning his name has to be taboo now.