Doritos

Max

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so im on the doritoslatenight.com website and all it does the introduction bit then something pops up asking if i can turn on my webcam, i dont have one so i said no, and then it just takes me to doritos.com and nothing happens.

do i have to have  webcam to see this? wtf?

Yeah you do, you have to authenticate by aligning the logo on the doritoes bag with your cam.

my cam is broken, so I cant get in. Could someone be so nice and rip it? Plus, are there more songs coming? Or only rock show and i miss you

I imagine it would be very awkward to rip, its not really a video player or anything, its kinda just there...it's wierd.

Then again I'm no rip expert, only thing I've ever ripped is a big fat fart.

they played the rock show and i miss you. decent performance but i thought there would would a little bit more. in my opinion holding that freaking marker up at the right angle was frustrating, blink kept shooting on and off my screen at weird angles. nothing really special though. the behind the scenes video after you watch the concert was awesome, had some hilarious tom quotes.

I just watched it with a "ticket" I printed out. It was really annoying to have to old the thing up to the webcam the whole time. The vids are on youtube, so its easier to just watch it on there.

I Miss You sounded so good. I know it was fixed up a ton in the studio, but I don't care. I loved it.