Doritos

Max

I don't normally complain but...

Tom said head instead of yead =( That sucks! That was my favorite part of that song too! (Only reason I like that song XD "Don't waste, your time, I mean, your already, the voice inside my yead!" Nice rhythmic flow, now it's gone =(

Anyway, thanks for the links guys, now I don't have to buy a crappy webcam and buy a bag of chips or print these codes out =/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom said head instead of yead =( That sucks! That was my favorite part of that song too! (Only reason I like that song XD "Don't waste, your time, I mean, your already, the voice inside my yead!" Nice rhythmic flow, now it's gone =(

Anyway, thanks for the links guys, now I don't have to buy a crappy webcam and buy a bag of chips or print these codes out =/

are you serious?^^

are you serious?^^

Haha all my friends who don't like blink 182 find that one line to mock

are you serious?^^

I enjoyed the way it was sang, so yes, I am serious.

are you serious?^^

Haha all my friends who don't like blink 182 find that one line to mock

haha same here