• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naa

Why do you want people to hate you?

Not everyone just Aria.

If it helps aria...

bellizima00@MaxIsRad sorry but he had tons of security couldn't get to him.. Roll in LA he is always around that area

12 minutes ago from TwitterFon in reply to MaxIsRad

Trust me, that's not smart at all.

Naa

Why do you want people to hate you?

Not everyone just Aria.

If it helps aria...

bellizima00@MaxIsRad sorry but he had tons of security couldn't get to him.. Roll in LA he is always around that area

12 minutes ago from TwitterFon in reply to MaxIsRad

Trust me, that's not smart at all.

Than stop being so tense man. Its a blink forum bruh just loosen up we are all here for music.

smile

18030937-ecff59a57b02988ffccf1dae6f87f20

bellizima00@MaxIsRad yeah sorry I had my ticket ready or him to autograph it but security was there .. It was for 2 hours it was fun

less than 5 seconds ago from TwitterFon in reply to MaxIsRad

Travis was there for 2 hours so i guess its abit weird he hasnt tweeted either

Would anyone miss him if I just banned him? Like, if a few people care then I won't but.. If it's all right, then Him being gone would be great. Thought I'd ask, and not just do it.

To be honest i wasn't even here to cause shit. I not even am your just taking it the wrong way. i love blink as much as anyone here too. for someone who has certainly given out humour and taken afew on the chin in terms of people saying 'its gnna be released in blah blah' you certainly cant handle a fake link. It took what 2 seconds to open and close it? Chill bruh

just something i wanted to point out...why is it exactly that the person that started this topic isnt online right now & waiting? i mean wouldnt u think that if someone knew a new song was going to be released that they'd want to hear it too? idk  :?

He said he heard it might be released on the 18th, he wasn't sure of an exact time. TomsAngels were the ones that started the midnight bullshit

Would anyone miss him if I just banned him? Like, if a few people care then I won't but.. If it's all right, then Him being gone would be great. Thought I'd ask, and not just do it.

To be honest i wasn't even here to cause shit. I not even am your just taking it the wrong way. i love blink as much as anyone here too. for someone who has certainly given out humour and taken afew on the chin in terms of people saying 'its gnna be released in blah blah' you certainly cant handle a fake link. It took what 2 seconds to open and close it? Chill bruh

not helping your cause with the bruh, dude

not helping your cause with the bruh, dude

its a common term where i live.