• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent him a message just to fuck with him

Jul 18, 2009 4:12 AM

Subject:

dude so you really have up all night??

Body:

no you don't, because your a stupid ass faggot who seeks attention from everyone. everyone who knows you knows your a lying stupid son of a bitch. and everyone is getting on to you about you getting naked pictures of girls you sick ass pedophile. nobody likes you, and the only reason you have attention thus far is because people are to naive to realize what a fucking loser you are. you are a disgrace to blink 182. the band themselves do not like you. you are a fake stupid stupid piece of shit. on behalf of every blink 182 fan, FUCK YOU.

thats EPIC  :evil:

now here is his reply followed by mine just now.

are you kidding me? i have seen it both ways many times. and for THAT to consider me not a blink fan is bullshit. a REAL blink fan wouldnt go parading false shit and announcing fake leaks. you my friend, are a stupid stupid human.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: nicky

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:18 AM

Subject: RE: dude so you really have up all night??

you're not a real blink-182 fan you cant even write blink-182 right. wtf is blink 182?

fuck off dude im only 16 shut your mouth cunt

now here is his reply followed by mine just now.

are you kidding me? i have seen it both ways many times. and for THAT to consider me not a blink fan is bullshit. a REAL blink fan wouldnt go parading false shit and announcing fake leaks. you my friend, are a stupid stupid human.

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:18 AM

you're not a real blink-182 fan you cant even write blink-182 right. wtf is blink 182?

fuck off dude im only 16 shut your mouth cunt

reply reply reply  :-P

update...

you got all good stuff? ya that makes sense.. you say you have all this info and music never heard before, but where the fuck is it? you say your gonna share, but you dont. i wonder why? oh, do you mean you have little girls naked pictures? that you might actual have, as far as any personal info on blink or music or anything like that, no, no you don't. like i said, your a stupid fucking attention whore. unless you like being a hated fag. you have never once proved anything. you are too full of shit man.

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:26 AM

you can think that... ive got all good stuff. go bug someone else on myspace.

His replied to me again.

bitch you're in a shit hole aussie blink will never return there. travis is mad because i have his dead friends emails :)

To: blink-182 book

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:27 AM

Subject: RE: Bout ur girls

I'll just make sure its the girls you have illegaly attached thanks.

Also you must suck at getting pussy if you go on the net for it. You know all the major blink forums hate your fucken nuts and if they find out who you are they will fuck you up. Have you ever read the comments Travis Barker has wrote about you? How can you feel good even though he doesn't know who you are? He hates you. Blink hates. Nice life mate find another band.

Lol it was 1minute afters yours nick

update...

you got all good stuff? ya that makes sense.. you say you have all this info and music never heard before, but where the fuck is it? you say your gonna share, but you dont. i wonder why? oh, do you mean you have little girls naked pictures? that you might actual have, as far as any personal info on blink or music or anything like that, no, no you don't. like i said, your a stupid fucking attention whore. unless you like being a hated fag. you have never once proved anything. you are too full of shit man.

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:26 AM

you can think that... ive got all good stuff. go bug someone else on myspace.

lol he's obviously full of shit!! who's that chick in your sig?

LOL

no not really. i dont even like this band. im doing this for money

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:32 AM

Acturely Australias great. You've never seen Sydney or Perth? Possibley one of the best places ever. the beaches are fuckin rad. Your in that shithole of your room with your hand on your dick the whole day praying every morning you wake up that some chick is going to show you her tits or 'ass shot' lmfao fucken loser. why pretend to be a blink fan? maybe you are... must hurt to know that the band doesnt even like you. ahahaha

LOL

no not really. i dont even like this band. im doing this for money

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:32 AM

Acturely Australias great. You've never seen Sydney or Perth? Possibley one of the best places ever. the beaches are fuckin rad. Your in that shithole of your room with your hand on your dick the whole day praying every morning you wake up that some chick is going to show you her tits or 'ass shot' lmfao fucken loser. why pretend to be a blink fan? maybe you are... must hurt to know that the band doesnt even like you. ahahaha

oh your fucking destroying him right now  :-P

This doesnt make fucking sense.

He is a blink fan, the biggest blink fan, now he is in it for the money?! haahha.

I never liked this guy. Get the girls to post messages from him to them, about showing the veejay for the song or whatever.

update again....

oh, i see your lame attempt at an insult, and i raise you a go fuck yourself you stupid little dick sucker. it may not be as witty as you, but seriously.. go fuck yourself. nothing on your page is proof. you talk about writing a book. what i do have proof of is no one liking you at all. did you release the song like you said you would? no, why? because you dont have it. there is really no sense in going back and forth with this because you have nothing to prove and you will never prove me or anyone else wrong. but what i do enjoy is trying to make a loser like you feel small. maybe its not working. you may be too stupid for feelings.

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:35 AM

lol it's all over my page. you can see, oh wait my page fag proof you cant

also, the chick in my sig is joanna angel from burning angel.

haha im a dumbass and wrote angle... ive been up all night. GET IT!

oh and moree...

you are aware i am talking about 'up all night' by blink, right? we must have been on the same page this whole time right? the people that have been reading this conversation piece by piece, ripping at you and calling you a dumb ass also should know that we have been talking about up all night, yet you reference your page with the song billie jean? god really fucked up on you.

Date: Jul 18, 2009 4:43 AM

dumbass the song is on my page right now it has over 3000 plays