Up All Night Anticipation Thread!

Dylan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way mark sent me a telegram last night. it was intructions on how to get up all night heres what it said:

"For those seeking the song "Up All Night" follow these instructions....

1) Drive to San Francisco

2) Under the Golden Gate Bridge is a homeless guy named Chad. He will give you a key

3) Go to 243 Ching Chang Street in Chinatown

4) There will be a guy name C'hoi Butan there. Tell him Mark sent you.

5) C'hoi will give you a map leading to the location of the chest containing the flash drive on which "Up All Night" lay

6) Follow the map to the secret location

7) When you reach the hidden loaction you will have to dig 6 feet straight down

8) When you find the chest. Open itwith the key you got from Chad

9) Inside will be a cryptex (no this is not rip off of Da Vinci Code). Solve the cryptex to open it.

10) Take the platinum flash drive out of the cryptex.

11) Plug the flash drive into your computer

12) If it prompts you to download Adobe Player click "Yes."

13) Then a window will pop up. You will then have to get to the 15th level of Tetris.

14) If you successfully beat Tetris then "Up All Night" will automatically begin playing magically

15) Jizz in your pants

-Mark Hoppus"

where did you get this from? are you Mark :D ?

KIDSS BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 6 months later...

Well Tom said in that interview that the name Up All Night has stuck for a song on the album.  I'd say when the album drops is when you can expect to hear a song called Up All Night.  However, I doubt very highly that its even remotely the same song that we first heard about 2 years ago.  Nor that it will be the first single.

Aah, one of my two replies to this topic, which kinda shows how I've been keeping a cool head while fanboys of various sorts have grown angry & frustrated at the band even when they've got only themselves to blame for overreacting (of which this topic is a perfect example):

I now declare the Blink 182 section of the forums obsolete. There seem to be two types of people here: trolls (the ones who start these topics) and n00bs (the ones who take the bait).

According to my theory the average IQ level here makes a sudden drop whenever people are anticipating something.

Me = calm and rational. Fanboys = impatient and irrational.

Aah, one of my two replies to this topic, which kinda shows how I've been keeping a cool head while fanboys of various sorts have grown angry & frustrated at the band even when they've got only themselves to blame for overreacting (of which this topic is a perfect example):

I now declare the Blink 182 section of the forums obsolete. There seem to be two types of people here: trolls (the ones who start these topics) and n00bs (the ones who take the bait).

According to my theory the average IQ level here makes a sudden drop whenever people are anticipating something.

Me = calm and rational. Fanboys = impatient and irrational.

claply7.gif