tour production

andyscott182

saw it on 182onlines twitter. idk if a lot of people here are haters on them but i find out a lot of stuff from them. this tour is gonna be sick.

honestly thats where i found it but like the loyal blink-182online member her if i see something thats not on here ill post it

saw it on 182onlines twitter. idk if a lot of people here are haters on them but i find out a lot of stuff from them. this tour is gonna be sick.

haha yeah i always open that site up along with the blink boards.

there should be a spoiler warning on this

what are you kidding me?

Evevntually we need to get some sort of spolier system going because when I went to the Honda Civic Tour with +44 a couple years ago it was so boring because I knew exactly what they would do and say each second.  I want this time to be more of a suprise.

there should be a spoiler warning on this

what are you kidding me?

Evevntually we need to get some sort of spolier system going because when I went to the Honda Civic Tour with +44 a couple years ago it was so boring because I knew exactly what they would do and say each second.  I want this time to be more of a suprise.

so when you come into the thread dont watch the video, or dont watch bootleg videos people post of the tour. just wait to you go to the show yourself