Warm Up Show This Week

ryanp1000

So I know this is pure speculation, but it would seem logical that Blink would do a warm up show in the LA area sometime this week before Thursday in order to get ready for the tour. According to some girl's twitter they rehearsed at the Forum today and tomorrow will be doing some sort of rehearsal as well. On Mark's twitter he is asking someone if they are "coming tomorrow" to what I would assume is some sort of warm up performance as well. I noticed the HOB on sunset doesn't have anything planned for Monday, so maybe they are going to do something there? It obviously could be at a variety of places, but that would seem like a sort of venue they might play as a secret, last minute show. I think we should have a thread dedicated to any rumors of this sort of show happening since there is a good chance something like this could happen.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenticus69

mmmmmmmmmm private show.  eh, im sure the press will be there and they'll get the full set and the press will give its first opinions of up all night.  hell, my money says they play another new song too.

Guest THillingworth

is it at the forum?

if so who's going down to sneak in?

Im sure Famous_Burro will be there

Fuck Famous burrito....

hes a faggot

yeah but he bootlegs this stuff for us so hes a legend, especially if they premier up all night

Well, unless it comes out today (I'm not holding my breath), so much for Up All Night being released before the tour begins.  I'm betting the label was against it or something.  But, if you are lucky enough to get to go to this show, check the merch tent, I've got a feeling they could be selling it as a cd/vinyl single there.

I dont know what the time is in US, but its 8:30 pm here in Finland.. It'll happen again.. Ill go to sleep, and will miss first hour from work just reading these "OMFG it leaked", "UP ALL NIGHT PLAYED!!!"  etc. threads..

Seven hours. Those are going to make me a legend. Seven. Then youll see.