The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Sahin would be superb for us, I can't understand why we haven't been looking at him, he's best mates with Kagawa too apparently.

This Moura thing doesn't really make sense unless Nani is off, I think he has the potential to be a superstar though, I haven't seen him much, but what I have seen has been outstanding, he's probably better than CR when he was 19. Think we may sign him just because he has the potential to be another Ronaldo.

RVP makes no sense to me and hope we don't sign him. If we sign him then Rooney will be behind him, so where the fuck will we play Kagawa?

i get the feeling that it would be the same situation with berbatov....he won't fit in with the united of policy of playing rooney no matter what

i'd love to see him as a united player like.....he was amazing last season

Fucking hell, where will we play RVP? seriously what fucking formation are we playing next year and where is our CENTRE MID!!! if he plays Kaggers out of position I will kick a kitten in the fucking face. 

De gea

Rafael vidic evans evra

Scholes/carrick

Valencia.              Young

Kagawa

Rooney.            Van persie

Subs

Nani chica jones anderson powell ferdinand

Thats would be a pretty sweet ling up

Hello boys, I'm back for a while now that uni is finished.

De gea

Rafael vidic evans evra

Scholes/carrick

Valencia.              Young

Kagawa

Rooney.            Van persie

That would be good against smaller sides, but I fear for the midfield against better teams.

Build up is so slow from United, Hernandez is a horrible footballer, awful first touch, can't pass. Scores goals though  8-)

Watching Kagawa is wanking material, he's beautiful on the ball  :cry:

Bebe has scored for fuck sakes  :-D the world is ending this year, I'm convinced. Powell looked good when he came on.

Met Joe Cole, Spearing, Shelvey and JAMIE MOTHERFUCKING CARRAGHER today. Still freaking out, was so awesome.

2zsy1cy.jpg

Not to mention I'm going to see them all train tomorrow, meeting Fowler and Rush later that day, then going to see them play on Wednesday. So very lucky. This is a once in a lifetime thing.