The Official Football Topic

Cuth

So much hype around City over the last few years, close to a Billion spend on players but have they ever dominated a season and fully convinced that they were the best team? Their first title Utd handed to them, different culprits last year, embarrassed in Europe year after year.

This is the best that City have ever been, but it is a team that the general footballing public will forget very quickly.

Sums them up really.

United not getting Jose after Fergie left will go down as the biggest fuck up the club have ever made. All because bobby charlton and Fergie didn't like him. Fucking wankers. Moyes? You cunts. Fuming here.

Liverpool are starting to look the real deal again now, in great form. Wouldn't surprise me if they nicked a CL spot at the expense of United or Arsenal (more likely United at the minute)

What an absolute shocking performance from us at the weekend, awful. 

Wolfsburg are such an entertaining side at the minute, absolutely full of goals and leak loads too. Chelsea should never have sold Kevin De Bruyne.

• Like 1

Hope Liverpool don't sign Vietto. €10 release clause apparently. Absolute mental bargain for someone. Won't be United though, guaranteed we don't even know who he is, we probably think its a brand of fucking ice cream.

According to L'Equipe, Simeone demands Edinson Cavani in order to renew his contract. They said that to afford that huge signing, Atletico would be willing to sell Mandzukic, Arda Turan and Koke.

Well, if thats the case, Simeone can go to fuck off. I wouldnt sell Koke alone to get 10 Cavanis. He's a bit overrated imo anyway.

I think its all bullshit anyway.