The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Dembele heading to Wolfsberg or Spurs. FFS United pull your finger out, this boy is very good for his age.

Also Bournemouth sign Iturbe  and Watford are signing Amrabat. Who would have thought that a year ago? Both are elite European players!   

39 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Thought he was going Everton? Top signing, I like him. Can play further forward too

Nah Leeds confirmed he has turned them down to sign for us.

West Ham fan born round the corner from me, three season ticket holders in his family and also our right back place is far more up for grabs than Evertons is so it makes perfect sense for him I'd say.

It's a shame, last season he was really good but he had an absolute mare against Bournemouth at home where he gave a pen away and got sent off and has never really recovered. I still wouldn't bet against him getting back in the team and having a good run but I think it's pretty clear as it stands that Bilic doesn't fancy him. 

There is still a decent Premiership right back there though, if Arsenal were to make him available there will be plenty of clubs in the league willing to take a punt on him.

Yeah - he's young enough to turn things around, but he will have to settle down somewhere in the summer. Either he'll be backup to Bellarin or Wenger will buy another right-back. Either way he won't be playing much. Maybe someone like Sunderland, Villa or a newly promoted team will pick him up. Maybe his head has gone after Wenger agree to loan him out again this season. 

Byram will make a good understudy to Tomkins or if he has to move to center back. He's obviously been ready for the next level for a while now just like Lewis Cook. Good youth system they are running up there. 

Not sure what happens now tbh. Don't see much point in LVG staying only because after most positive results we take a few backwards. It's clearly not working, not all his faults, most of this team are fucking fannies, hate most of them tbh. Can't remember the last United team I loved. Prob 2008 team. 

Worst ithing about it soton scored and I didn't care. 

I'm just sick of the club as a whole atm. They're more concerned with doing deals with a Colombian brand of wine or whatever than actually sorting the club out. Yank cunts. They make me sick. They'll rinse this fucking club and sell up and we will be left with fuck all you watch. We are well on our way to being a mid table team honestly. Because this league is getting harder. From next season onwards we will not be able to bully teams for their players. 

Our youth got battered 5-1 to Chelsea last night also. Fucking great. We're a shambles from top to bottom.