The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Part-time copper' scored the winner!

Also £100+Million for Pogba and they want him to stay? are they fucking crazy? I'd drive him to United myself for that money - they could dominate Italy and make a real push in Europe with that kinda money. IMO there are enough players better or equally as good as him in and around Europe. 

Not arsed on Pogba tbh. For 100m I'd rather buy Griezmann or even spend a chuck of it on Dybala. Kroos and Kane would of cost about 100m ffs

Anyone seen those clips of Dembele for Dortmund playing in pre season friendlies? I know they're playing shit teams but fuck me this kid is seriously talented. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Not arsed on Pogba tbh. For 100m I'd rather buy Griezmann or even spend a chuck of it on Dybala. Kroos and Kane would of cost about 100m ffs

Anyone seen those clips of Dembele for Dortmund playing in pre season friendlies? I know they're playing shit teams but fuck me this kid is seriously talented. 

I was screaming for us to buy him in January. Brilliant player. 

22 hours ago, Scott. said:

@Poet Danderson

Are West Ham likely to take Europa serious? How many game do you think payet will be rested for? 

I think we will take it pretty seriously this year, only one qualifying round so should be able to give it a good go. 

I think Payet will be rest occasionally but will play most games, we need him pulling the strings but hoping Lanzini, Feghouli and Tore can help him out a bit. Really like the look of Feghouli, looks class and has been linked with some big clubs in recent years. 

I think there is going to be a fair bit of rotation tbh, we're building a squad at the minute and I think there will be a lot of places up for grabs come the start of the season. 

Payet is nailed on to start then there are 4 players competing for the other 2 positions behind the main striker (Antonio, Lanzini, Feghouli and Tore) - think it might be a case of whoever jits the ground running best might get a run in the team. 

I wouldn't put any of the 4 listed in my DT, Antonio might continue at RB to be fair - but I hope not, he did a job last season but he's not a defender.