The Official Football Topic

Cuth

18 minutes ago, Osgod said:

True, the only difference to the other players is the shitload of money United paid afterwards to get him back which provides a pretty bad look in my opinion. 

It does - but its all credit to Pogba, he left the club and made himself an elite footballer at Juve. When you look at all the youth players that have come through at United over the years and cost practically nothing - i'm sure they aren't too bothered that they messed up with him. 

• Like 1

Wtf was Herrera doing?? Reminds me of a FIFA 17 free kick ffs!

That would of been such an important win especially with city drawing....spurs and arsenal next so can't see top 4 for man united now...

Liverpool are bloody lucky shits!!

What a fuss over Rashford's dive. Yes it was a dive and I didn't like seeing it but people making out he's the only player to ever dive ffs. Sane did same thing. Nothing to do with him playing for United I'm sure...

I think if the keeper rushes out like a madman then go down - got no problem with it.

WTF was Rooney doing? Dumb, pointless foul on the edge of the box to one of the best free-kick takers in the world. Idiot.

Unacceptable to have 3 of the most injury prone players ever - i don't know how long these 3 will be at the club, we don't want to turn into Arsenal.

16 hours ago, Scott. said:

What a fuss over Rashford's dive. Yes it was a dive and I didn't like seeing it but people making out he's the only player to ever dive ffs. Sane did same thing. Nothing to do with him playing for United I'm sure...

I saw Sane get slated quite a bit too tbh.

Think you always get a bit more sensitive when it's your own club.

Sooooo many missed opportunities this season for you guys when it comes to really staking a claim for top 4. Crazy to think you've still got a semi realistic chance of making it. Get a draw at Spurs and win the other two and I think that'll be enough (easier said than done though it has be said.

Top 4 has gone. Europa not looking good either. We have one fit centre back in Blind and let's be honest he's not even a CB. No idea what team were gonna put out against Celta. I honestly cannot handle another season of Europa, it's fucking repulsive. 

It will be a pretty good final though. Juve are great on defense real on offense. They'll try to counter attack madrid and it will be hard to stop real from scoring real isn't barca or monaco. 50-50 chances for me.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Roux said:

Juve vs Ronaldo

I'm sure you're joking. It was a very strong team performance against Atlético. Ronaldo was simply the one to put the ball in the net.

Ramos for example was massive all year long, Kroos controlling the pace,...