The Official Football Topic

Cuth

42 minutes ago, Scott. said:

One of the most corrupts clubs on the planet. I do have a soft spot for Juve though. They've always been my Italian side. 

I think Madrid will be to strong for them though but would like to see Juve win it. 

AC Milan have a lot of money to spend this year it seems. Shame what's happened to them and Inter. 

I know, right? It's a shame that both Milan teams are struggling right now. Serie A is so much better with Juve/Inter/Milan/Roma and Napoli at full strength. 

I don't think you can split messi and Ronaldo tbh. They're totally different players. Lets just say they're both incredible and the best of all time. I will say though that Ronaldo looks like he could comfortably play till he's 40. Messi couldn't. So in another 10 years Ronaldo may be ahead of Messi. It wouldn't surprise me

• Like 1

Yeah exactly. We've seen incredible players before in zidane, Ronaldinho etc but these two are another level above. Maybe a few levels above. 

Absolute honour to have Cristiano as part of Manchester United's history. selling for 80m was a huge mistake but at the time 80m was ridiculous money never seen before for a transfer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ronaldo to United? Surely not ?

Giroud would be a good signing for West Ham.

Everton very busy. I guess theyre spending the lukaku and barkley money

Fraudiola flapping like fuck and trying to spunk 300m on players. 

On 6/3/2017 at 10:07 PM, Scott. said:

I don't think you can split messi and Ronaldo tbh. They're totally different players. Lets just say they're both incredible and the best of all time. I will say though that Ronaldo looks like he could comfortably play till he's 40. Messi couldn't. So in another 10 years Ronaldo may be ahead of Messi. It wouldn't surprise me

I think Messi could. 

He could easily drop back and play deeper, he's such a good passer and his vision is streets ahead of Ronaldo when it comes to playmaking which would suit dropping back into midfield far more than Ronaldo.

I do think they could both play on for a good few more years yet too. 

Its looking like he's actually leaving - Madrid making a statement tonight apparently and Ronaldo has gone silent. 

Might be wrong, but i think his love for United is a little overstated - i think he held high regard for Fergie more than anything. Would love him back but i can't see it happening. 

Fuck Madrid - Take them both and make De Gea Captain. Morata is worth no more than 40m, good player - but he's not Pogba potential yet.