The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Where the fuck is pogba the soft cunt? He walked off the pitch so it couldn’t have been that bad. the cunt is all over Instagram but nowhere near the football pitch. 

Miki needs to be sold. Another soft cunt. Playing with him is like playing with 10 men atm. Same goes for Herrera, sick of him too. Does nothing. 

Ashley Young wasn’t good enough for United 6 years ago so can anyone explain how the fuck he is still getting games in a position that’s not even his??? Manchester United we’re talking about here. 

Luke Shaw just fuck off you fat unfit useless cunt. Absolute aids. He’s technically one of the worst players I’ve seen in a while. He treats the ball like a grenade and has a first touch of a brick wall.

How can Jose honestly expect us to win a league title with a back 3 of Jones, Smalling and Bailly? Jones is a clown, Smalling is a pussy and I like Bailly but he’s  nutter and the other two unsettle him. No left back at the club and Valencia who’s done well but he isn’t natural full back. Our back 5 is laughable. Thank fuck for de gea.

Matic has been a good signing but Bakayoko was eberywhere for Chelsea. Can see why they sold Matic now. Also Morata is a far better footballer than Lukaku. He reminds of Ruud. His header yesterday was stunning.

we rely on two 20 year olds to create and score. How can that be right??

we’re an absolute mess. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Where the fuck is pogba the soft cunt? He walked off the pitch so it couldn’t have been that bad. the cunt is all over Instagram but nowhere near the football pitch. 

Miki needs to be sold. Another soft cunt. Playing with him is like playing with 10 men atm. Same goes for Herrera, sick of him too. Does nothing. 

Ashley Young wasn’t good enough for United 6 years ago so can anyone explain how the fuck he is still getting games in a position that’s not even his??? Manchester United we’re talking about here. 

Luke Shaw just fuck off you fat unfit useless cunt. Absolute aids. He’s technically one of the worst players I’ve seen in a while. He treats the ball like a grenade and has a first touch of a brick wall.

How can Jose honestly expect us to win a league title with a back 3 of Jones, Smalling and Bailly? Jones is a clown, Smalling is a pussy and I like Bailly but he’s  nutter and the other two unsettle him. No left back at the club and Valencia who’s done well but he isn’t natural full back. Our back 5 is laughable. Thank fuck for de gea.

Matic has been a good signing but Bakayoko was eberywhere for Chelsea. Can see why they sold Matic now. Also Morata is a far better footballer than Lukaku. He reminds of Ruud. His header yesterday was stunning.

we rely on two 20 year olds to create and score. How can that be right??

we’re an absolute mess. 

Haha I do love a good Scotty meltdown.

Maybe the start was a bit misleading? you played a lot of piss teams and you've struggled since coming up against the better sides.

26 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Haha I do love a good Scotty meltdown.

Maybe the start was a bit misleading? you played a lot of piss teams and you've struggled since coming up against the better sides.

100%.

i just can’t believe we’re still in this position. The squad is nowhere near good enough. We probably have the worst starting line up out of the top 5 teams

• 2 weeks later...

I know there aren't any other Liverpool fans but I'm going to rant anyways. 

Jurgen Klopp really frustrates me with his descsions. The first time he irked me was with his decision to sell Sahko. He was the most quality CB we've had in forever; I believe If had been in our side for that Europa league final we'd have won it, but instead we're rotatating with Lovren, Klavan and Matip who've all proven they aren't good or consistent enough to be starting. 

I also feel like we haven't had a good left back since ducking Arbeloa and in three managers that has never been addressed, so we settle for bullshit like konchesky and Moreno and wonder why we leak goals. 

So what do we do in the summer? We buy theee forwards, and a midfielder we can't use until next season. We have some petty  saga for a CB that doesn't materialize into anything and just run with that. 

Dont even get me started on captain mediocre,  I wish it was Jordan Henderson who was out for the most of the season instead of Lallana; he does nothing to inspire the team and he rarely contributes and yet he starts week in and week out over more deserving players like Milner or Can.

I feel like the only good things that have came are Sadio Mane and Mo Salah. I also don't know why I'm complaining to a forum of mancs, but being an American into this sport I don't really have very many people I can banter with without it sounding like I'm speaking gibberish apparently.

so I'll just summarize today's results with, Liverpool forever being Liverpool. 

5 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Try supporting West Ham.

Touché, I could have it worse. I always imagine what it's like to actually be from England and actually "have" to support the teams from your region or who your family supports. 

I feel like it would be nuts being a true blue fan of teams like Stoke, Fulham or Aston Villa. Then I remember that the sports teams from my state are like those clubs.

Only moyes could get spanked by a very poor everton side! 

I want him to do well but i feel his managerial choices have been poor! Why didnt he go back to everton instead of west ham?

He needs the funds this January to buy whoever the fuck he needs cus west ham are piss poor

2 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Only moyes could get spanked by a very poor everton side! 

I want him to do well but i feel his managerial choices have been poor! Why didnt he go back to everton instead of west ham?

He needs the funds this January to buy whoever the fuck he needs cus west ham are piss poor

Fairly certain Everton don't want him. 

I feel more sorry for him than anything. The club is toxic from top to bottom. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Fairly certain Everton don't want him. 

I feel more sorry for him than anything. The club is toxic from top to bottom. 

Shame if they didnt want him it seemed everton was a perfect fit for moyes could of been like wenger and retired whenever the fuck he wanted ...

I guess for you hammers you got a mansger that desperately wants to prove himself so its just gold and sullivan that need to follow suit

Mental game. Pogba is a huge miss for city ffs. He’s been immense this season.

thought arsenal were excellent going forward.

When De Gea retires will he be regarding as the best keeper ever? He’s still got about 10 years left and his highlight reel already is fucking outrageous. I wouldn’t swap him for Messi