The Official Football Topic

Cuth

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

He's looked good in recent weeks to be fair, we will have Yarmelenko back next season too who will add another option.

I think it will be Gomez in and Arnautovic out in the summer. 

Would have a very exciting team then if that was to happen. I forgot about Yarmolenko. Anywhere else you’d improve on? Fancy taking Phil Jones or Smalling off our hands? 

Just now, Scott. said:

Would have a very exciting team then if that was to happen. I forgot about Yarmolenko. Anywhere else you’d improve on? Fancy taking Phil Jones or Smalling off our hands? 

Haha maybe at the right price...

To be honest, the Diop and Balbuena partnership looked class until he got injured so looking forward to getting him back in the team. 

Ogbonna was good last night has been pretty shite this season, was tempted to find out where he lives in my building and kick the door down after the Wimbledon game tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Would you swap rice for Lukaku @...Dan...

I completely biased and realise this is pretty irrational, but right now I wouldn't. 

I just love the little fella and he is so important for us in the big games.

Lukaku on top form banging in goals is obviously a different proposition but at the minute he looks like a fucking body builder and just seems slow/sluggish and lets face it, his footballing intelligence and touch has never been the best. 

Would you swap? how about Guendouzi? miles better I hear, hehehe...

I still think Guendouzi is better - impressive again against City and Chelsea. He's playing like he's 29 not 19, unfortunately he's surrounded by average players around him in midfield and defence. 

Thought both teams were really poor going forward last night. Anderson reminds me of Nani sometimes, beats a bunch of players and does nothing with it. The second half West Ham were giving the ball away for fun, but Liverpool looked out of ideas. Fabianski was solid as a rock, he's been a good signing. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Scott. said:

We have to go all out for Sancho in next couple of seasons 

a front 4 of Martial Rashford Sancho with Pogba behind is fucking outrageous 

yeah that would be devastating. i think he's a United fan too.

Fair play Pep, fantastic football. The movement is incredible. 

13 hours ago, Scott. said:

What business do you think we should do in the summer? Ins and outs.

In

Alderweireld (CB) - no brainer

Koulibaly (CB) - no brainer. 

Sancho (RW) - one of the best young players i've seen in recent years. 

Milinkovic-Savic (CM) - long term replacement for Herrera/Matic 

Militao (RB) - him and Dalot would be good options at RB. Both young, quick and strong. 

I would also take a punt on Gerard Deulofeu (RW) - a player I've always liked. Good on the ball, always dangerous and pacey. We are so thin at RW that i think he would be a good option and not cost an excessive amount. 

Out

Lukaku

Rojo

Jones

Valencia

Darmian

McTominey (Loan)

Mata

What you thinking?