The Official Football Topic

Cuth

35 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

They'll drag out the appeal so it stretches to the summer, do all their business then, get the appeal cut to one window (the Jan one where not many teams do business anyway) and then be back the following summer. 

I can't see it affecting them too much at all to be honest, might even get completely overturned. 

I doubt it will get overturned - they have been found guilty of much worse than what Barca/Atletico did.

They probably will do that and have this summer to sign players. But I think fifa have been upholding the bans, despite the appeal - saw it on twitter somewhere. 

found it:

Ole has fucked up there. Why the fuck would you put Lingard on?? 

Wete fucked now. We’ve got a half fit Rashford up front. I reckon we’ll get another injury at some point which will put us down to 10 and we can’t make any tactical subs at all. Be absolutely amazed if we hang on for a 0-0

Fucking hell City were lucky there. They were fucking wank all game. 

State of Chelsea though. I can’t believe the keeper didn’t come off and the players took his side over the manager. Jesus. They’re a horrible bunch of toxic cunts. Awful club. 

El Plastico ? 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Only come in this thread when you win a trophy?

No, i always read, post a few times when i have something to say. And wanted to say CHampions OOEE this time.

Its a good time to be a City fan you gotta admit. 

I think Liverpool is going to win the league though. And i am not confident about us getting past Quarters on Champions, i think we need players who already have won the Champions League, the pressure fucked up with us many times.

54 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Madrid will sign Hazard

Pogba to City? I’ll have whatever you’re smoking

Agree on Hazzard, they´ll probably sell Isco, Marcelo and Bale

Why not? Could be a Carlos Tevez type of sign, if things doesn´t work out well with United. Think it will be cool to have a new Yaya Touré. Kondogbia or maybe Arturo Vidal would be great options as well.  

5 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

@raw_sounds

This is real life, not Fifa 19.

I only said i would like him to play at City cause he kind of reminds me of Yaya Touré, thats it

For City to win the Champions i thinks there´s a need for more experience though, Dani Alves almost was signed but he went to PSG.

Who do you think will win The Clásico tomorrow? I´d bet Madrid for only one goal.