The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Bundesliga dropped so much in quality and i's all Bayerns fault!

that's whats great about the premiere league, every team has a chance to win and it's interesting and open till the end. In the Bundesliga Bayern is usually unreachable a couple months in advance, so there's no tension for the fans, but also no challenge for the players eithers.

Too much money

• Like 2

Bayern has been shit all year. Barca too they aren't a good team don't get fooled for beating Madrid all these games. They always win against us even when we have momentum not to mention now. 

I hope Liverpool wins the ucl this year. I'm not sure if they can manage to compete on both premier league and Europe though and I know for English teams and especially Liverpool the league is the priority. 

United would be huge, but I don't think it's possible this year. Everything but barca /city is okay with me. I think liverpool would deserve it, but also juve winning the CL this year would be incredible, making Ronaldo even more legendary than he already is. Buffon would go mental.

Imagine playing for a club almost all your career, making you a club legend. Only title missing is the ucl . then soon before your career is over you transfer to one of the ugliest clubs in football and your former team wins it the year after you leave.

I hope it's as follows:

Barca - Spurs

United - City

Juve - Liverpool

Porto - Ajax

I want Ajax to win it. Always had an attachment to them, back when I used to watch Dutch football every weekend at my grandparents. Ajax are football.

25 minutes ago, Neal said:

Maybe a stronger oponent would be the better draw for United? 

I think we are one of the weaker teams in the competition - obviously under Ole, things have changed. I tend to believe once you get to the Semi's anything can happen so i would prefer to play a bigger team then!

• Like 1

What a fucking shocker

Easy draws for Liverpool and City while United get fucking Barcelona ? this season has been one big fucking wind up. The fucking draws we’ve had have been sickening. Liverpool vs City final coming up ? Jesus fucking Christ. To make it worse too United had the first game away but because united and city can’t play at home at same time we’ve had to move our game to be at home first. So another kick in the bollocks for United ?

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww must be tough being in the CL quarter final, feel so sorry for you! Man United fans have it so so hard sometimes!

It’s not about that you fucking Essex shitcunt. It’s about having to watch our rivals battle it for the premier league and then battle it for the CL. Nailed on Liverpool/City final 

This season is utter shite from a united point of view. Even if united get past Barca there’s no chance I can watch a semi against pool ir even a final against city. I will have a heart attack. How the fuck do you enjoy that? It’s impossible. For me I’d turn off