The Official Football Topic

Cuth

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I love that cunt. My first hero growing up. Bothers me Americans only saw the finished beckham, I hope they realise what a top player he was 

Lol it's not like we don't have internet it TV's.  He obviously was a shell in America but still did a lot to try and popularize the sport.

Probably laid our finest women too.

That statue has me dead though. Absolutely hideous lol

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

I love that cunt. My first hero growing up. Bothers me Americans only saw the finished beckham, I hope they realise what a top player he was 

Met him lots of times (done some work with his company) - the guy just is super nice, really polite and intelligent. That video is exactly what he's like. 

Live about 5 miles away from Molineaux. Took the dog for a walk last night just before kick off and could hear the noise from the stadium singing Hi Ho Wolverhampton. I’m glad they won, they deserve to go on to win the cup now, beating both United and Liverpool. If they beat City too - that would be remarkable 

On 3/16/2019 at 7:15 PM, Scott. said:

So that a dodgy pen and an offside goal that’s won the game for City. VAR isn’t used in Championship grounds so they’ve got away with it. See what I mean @...Dan... one big fucking wum this season is.

If they do the quadruple football is fucking dead. 

I thought it was a penalty to be honest, clumsy challenge.

The winner was dodgy though, felt very sorry for Swansea. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2826808-paul-pogba-says-its-a-dream-to-play-for-zinedine-zidane-at-real-madrid

Imagine a Real Madrid player saying it would be a dream to play somewhere else :lol: And you guys worship that dude. I really didn't like the fact that when Mourinho was there he didn't bother and right after he left he became the player he can be. Plus talking like that when you're on a huge club like united is not right. This would have never been acceptable in real madrid.

16 minutes ago, petros said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2826808-paul-pogba-says-its-a-dream-to-play-for-zinedine-zidane-at-real-madrid

Imagine a Real Madrid player saying it would be a dream to play somewhere else :lol: And you guys worship that dude. I really didn't like the fact that when Mourinho was there he didn't bother and right after he left he became the player he can be. Plus talking like that when you're on a huge club like united is not right. This would have never been acceptable in real madrid.

Are you forgetting that Ronaldo teased the idea of leaving basically every summer for about five years? he is probably looking for a nice new contract more than anything else, seeing the likes of Sanchez on £400k a week. 

Not sure why any top player would want to go to Madrid at the minute either, absolute basket case of a club that has been mismanaged over the past five years - now stuck with a load of big earners that are past their peak, 2 league titles in 11 years masked by some lucky Champions League wins where 2-3 players carried the whole team. Fans deserve these shit times too, worst fans in world football by a country mile.

That week where they got dicked my Ajax and lost twice to Barca was beautiful. 

6 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Are you forgetting that Ronaldo teased the idea of leaving basically every summer for about five years? he is probably looking for a nice new contract more than anything else, seeing the likes of Sanchez on £400k a week. 

Not sure why any top player would want to go to Madrid at the minute either, absolute basket case of a club that has been mismanaged over the past five years - now stuck with a load of big earners that are past their peak, 2 league titles in 11 years masked by some lucky Champions League wins where 2-3 players carried the whole team. Fans deserve these shit times too, worst fans in world football by a country mile.

That week where they got dicked my Ajax and lost twice to Barca was beautiful. 

Ronaldo never said anything directly to anyone neither named a different team. If real madrid wanted to keep him they would.

Lucky champion leagues when it's 4 in 5 years and never done before :lol: do you even listen to yourself? Shit times? Well we have reguilon, asensio, isco, vinicious, cortois and navas, carvajal, kroos, casemiro, varane. All top class players still in their primes or young talent that can be top in a few years. I think we're pretty fine man, one bad year after 5 years of dominating everyone in europe isn't that bad.

The only valid point you did make though is that he probably says that to get a bigger contract. Still no madrid player now would say something like that and still be in the team.

22 minutes ago, petros said:

Nobody worships Pogba mate. Nobody at United anyway 

• Like 1