The Official Football Topic

Cuth

20 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Herrera off to PSG supposedly.

#prayforroux

i said a few weeks ago to you - if he left United, every top side in Europe would be after him. Looks like he could go to PSG, Barca, Juve or Inter. 

He's not decent - he's excellent in his position. One of the best in the league imo. Hopefully he signs a new contract. 

I would also say that none of these players at United should be paid higher than De Gea and Pogba - Rashford isn't at that level yet. So Sanchez is more than likely gone in the summer.

Fucking hell absolute shambles of a night. We were excellent till fred’s mistake. We should of been 3-0 up inside 20 mins. I’m sick of these cunts missing sitters ffs.

Where the fuck was Pogba tonight? Snatch Madrid’s hand off. He’s nowhere world class. 

Giving Jones and Smalling and Young new contracts tells you everything you need to know about Manchester United. Absolute fucking banter club. No interest in winning anything. 

Young is probably the biggest weakness in the squad. I hate everything about him - he goes down to easily, complains all the time and is usually the first to be carded. He's one of the most experienced players in the squad, yet lets his team down time and time again. 

Man you guys like Deulofeu? From what I've seen from him in barca he couldn't stand at the top level. Maybe he fits better in england of course. Just like Bale when we get rid of him this summer I hope he stays healthy and proves he can be world class in Premier League.

5 hours ago, petros said:

Man you guys like Deulofeu? From what I've seen from him in barca he couldn't stand at the top level. Maybe he fits better in england of course. Just like Bale when we get rid of him this summer I hope he stays healthy and proves he can be world class in Premier League.

Not many players make it at Barca. Just look at Courtinho, Malcom and Dembele in the squad now.  

I think he's a brilliant player - this season he's really kicked on, i tend to judge wide players on how dangerous they are - and he always seems to be a threat and create space. He has very similar playing style to Eden Hazard. He would be a good addition to the squad for any of the top 6 sides - with the exception of City. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Really?

Yeah pretty much, he didn't get going until October and then clocked off before the New Year. He's basically had one good game since the Southampton game on Boxing Day which was the 1-1 draw with Liverpool.

I'd be tempted to sell if a bid of £50-60m came in.