The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Dunno what to think of last night tbh. We bossed the midfield, I can’t believe I’m saying that. Mctominay and Fred were fucking excellent, Pogba missing again the fucking fraud. Quicker we cash in on that cunt the better. 

The goal was sloppy as fuck, Shaw should have done better. Young is a fucking disgrace, honestly Solskjaer can fuck off already if he’s going to persist with him. Captain of a Manchester United it fucking beggars belief ffs. 

It’s not over though, this is less of a mountain than PSG was. Barca are absolutely shite and if we don’t go through Liverpool will fucking ruin them in the semi’s. Will be an absolute massacre honestly. 

We seriously lack upfront. Toothless. It just feels like we’re a million miles away from city and Liverpool. Its going to be a pool/city final it’s so obvious. This season has been fucking hell. Feels like pay back for dominating for the last 20 years. 

We have defo improved under Ole though I just hope we get a sporting director in (won’t happen) and we sign the right players (won’t happen) we’re being linked with Gueye today from Everton. I mean Jesus fucking christ. We are the epitome of fucking average since Fergie and Gill went. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Scott. said:

Dunno what to think of last night tbh. We bossed the midfield, I can’t believe I’m saying that. Mctominay and Fred were fucking excellent, Pogba missing again the fucking fraud. Quicker we cash in on that cunt the better. 

The goal was sloppy as fuck, Shaw should have done better. Young is a fucking disgrace, honestly Solskjaer can fuck off already if he’s going to persist with him. Captain of a Manchester United it fucking beggars belief ffs. 

It’s not over though, this is less of a mountain than PSG was. Barca are absolutely shite and if we don’t go through Liverpool will fucking ruin them in the semi’s. Will be an absolute massacre honestly. 

We seriously lack upfront. Toothless. It just feels like we’re a million miles away from city and Liverpool. Its going to be a pool/city final it’s so obvious. This season has been fucking hell. Feels like pay back for dominating for the last 20 years. 

We have defo improved under Ole though I just hope we get a sporting director in (won’t happen) and we sign the right players (won’t happen) we’re being linked with Gueye today from Everton. I mean Jesus fucking christ. We are the epitome of fucking average since Fergie and Gill went. 

McTominay is going to be some player. Thought Pogba grew into the game. 

We need a better front 3 - that was clear to me from this match. Lukaku isn't good enough, there is no RW and Martial is hit or miss and doesn't have the guts to play with knocks/small injuries. Rashford doesn't look fit.

Looks like Herrera is gone - i'd take Rabiot off them in exchange. 

Agree mate - Young is a joke, he thinks hes Mr Captain big balls. 

Though Barca were shit - they have fallen so far from a few years ago. 

36 minutes ago, Bucko said:

How lucky are Wales by the way?

Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale in the same era. Phenomenal.

Gutted the Welsh prince is going to Juve. 

At this moment, Ramsey is world class. Some of the shit he's been doing since the new year is insane. Maybe he feels more freedom because he's jumping ship and making bank in a few months. 

20 minutes ago, Roux said:

At this moment, Ramsey is world class. Some of the shit he's been doing since the new year is insane. Maybe he feels more freedom because he's jumping ship and making bank in a few months. 

I think he's playing for a place in their starting XI. 2013-14 is still one of the greatest seasons ever from an Arsenal midfielder, he was untouchable.

I might get slack for it but he's one of the best in the world at those late runs into the box. 

He will be missed. 

46 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Ramsey is shit for Wales. Hardly ever performs. Bale is finished too. The new crop is coming through though and they’re fucking good ?

From what I remember he was your best player in the Euro's, he was the best midfielder at the Euro's that year. 

He was a fucking beast that season. Hasn’t quite lived up to that again though. He’s a big confidence player and Wenger always played him out of position. He’s defo one of the best in the world at late runs into the box, he’s a fucking nightmare for defenders 

6 minutes ago, Bucko said:

From what I remember he was your best player in the Euro's, he was the best midfielder at the Euro's that year. 

Yeah tbf he was. Done it on the big stage tbh, he hasn’t been that great overall though imo. It’s also harder playing for Wales though when you come from Arsenal then all of a sudden you’re playing with championship players etc

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Yeah tbf he was. Done it on the big stage tbh, he hasn’t been that great overall though imo. It’s also harder playing for Wales though when you come from Arsenal then all of a sudden you’re playing with championship players etc

True, I've just re-watched his highlights from that tournament, absolutely world class. If only he didn't handball it vs Belgium, you would have give Portugal a good game, they're the worst team to ever win an International tournament. 

We were awful in that Portugal game. Ramsey was a loss yeah but we never really got going. A step to far. It got to us I think. That tournament was fucking magic. I can’t believe the euros are next year. How fucking quick have those 4 years gone?? 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

We were awful in that Portugal game. Ramsey was a loss yeah but we never really got going. A step to far. It got to us I think. That tournament was fucking magic. I can’t believe the euros are next year. How fucking quick have those 4 years gone?? 

Mad isn't it, weird situation for me but I'm actually looking forward to International football.

On 4/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, Roux said:

United need this Deulofeu - hes got Eden Hazard similarities, very very good player!

My brother went to see a Barca game the other year and said that Delofeu was incredible. 

He hated him last weekend though . 

• Like 1