The Official Football Topic

Cuth

16 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Liverpool fans would rather win the premier league than champions league, hands down, the amount of abuse if they bottle it again would be too much to take

I don't consider it bottling though. If we win all the remaining games we'll have lost the league with 97 points if city win it. 

Before pep we'd already be having the parade right now, we just have the misfortune of sharing the league with a monster oil money team that is city. I see no shame in that. 

I'm hoping for the poetic Justice and getting the league gifted by United. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Do we fuck ? were absolutely shit. We won’t win a game for rest of Season 

Get it together, you're Manchester United! As much as I love to laugh at your fall from Grace, the team needs to get it together beat city and then start losing again for the rest of the season!

How the fuck did you guys have no contingency after losing SAF?

4 minutes ago, BoogieMan said:

Get it together, you're Manchester United! As much as I love to laugh at your fall from Grace, the team needs to get it together beat city and then start losing again for the rest of the season!

How the fuck did you guys have no contingency after losing SAF?

Mate, it’s over. We’re done. Fucking enjoy it. The club is rotten from the top down. No way back unless we’re bought out and no chance of that happening 

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Mate, it’s over. We’re done. Fucking enjoy it. The club is rotten from the top down. No way back unless we’re bought out and no chance of that happening 

You guys just need a good manager. If Klopp can turn people like lovren, gini or even Karius into finalists someone can work wonders with United. 

49 minutes ago, BoogieMan said:

You guys just need a good manager. If Klopp can turn people like lovren, gini or even Karius into finalists someone can work wonders with United. 

No it’s gone beyond the manager pal. 

United should sign top defenders, that was always a strong side; Ferdinand, Vidic, Piqué, now they have too many years bearing with poor defense. Rest of the team i consider its not bad at all.

Juventus won serie A again, eight years in a row, can´t believe how bad are the other big teams doing; Inter, Milan, Roma, except for Napoli serie A is on a very poor level

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roux said:

Totally agree - every defender is awful. We can't rely on any of them - the wing backs are shocking and the CB barring probably Lindelof is even worse. I hope Ole is ruthless in the summer.

Please don’t talk about shit defenders. Mustafi is one of the worst I’ve ever seen, and I’ve had to endure the likes of Squillaci, a passed it Silvestre and Pascal Cygan

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Please don’t talk about shit defenders. Mustafi is one of the worst I’ve ever seen, and I’ve had to endure the likes of Squillaci, a passed it Silvestre and Pascal Cygan

Haha so true - he is bad!

2 minutes ago, Roux said:

Haha so true - he is bad!

He absolutely handed the points to Palace yesterday. We equalised and looked like we were going to take full advantage then bang, Mustafi has another high profile brainfart. Gazidis paid £35 million for that trash, based on StatDNA.

17 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Got shafted again by another incorrect decision, can't wait for this season to end now. 

Yet they're still going to cock up VAR in the Prem next season. 

Best league in the world, most incompetent in the world - makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

There will be a shit load of pens next season with Var. I’m chucking all pen takers in my fantasy team nqat

Good shout to be fair.

So now the dust has settled, do you think OGS should of got the job when he did? the job looks absolutely huge now and could his lack of experience at the top level of management be a bit of an issue?

I think with a manager with so little experience you need a secure structure with great owners, a director of football and generally good internal infrastructure which I don't think you have at the minute... 

No I don’t think it matters who’s in charge. The club is rotten. We could have Poch and he’d get the same results imo. The players are simply not good enough or don’t give a a fuck and we have that fucking idiot Woodward looking after the footballing side of things. 

I think it needed someone who gets Manchester United and someone the fans adore so Ole is the perfect man for the job imo. It’s all on the players and Woodward now. No more manager out talk. No united fans want Ole to leave, it’s time for the players to put up or gtfo. 

We need Woodward to fuck off and we need a sporting director like VDS. Woodward will appoint someone within the club though as a cheap option and Ole will fail. It’s so obvious. I personally think till the owners change and Woodward is gone we’re fucked. 

Woodward is the man who gives Rojo a 160k a week contract, Lukaku 180k, Lingard 120k and also gives young, smalling and Jones new fucking contracts before a manager is in place. I mean the bloke hasn’t got a fucking clue. Sanchez is on about 500k a week ffs. It’s caused so much shit because players like De Gea who’s been incredible for us wants to get the same as Sanchez etc then Pogba isn’t happy, he’s caused all this. He’s also the reason we can’t move these shit players on. Who the fuck is going to take Rojo off our hands and pay him 160k a week?? 

Agree with Scott, players are simply not good enough. Unfortunately we are in a position where we don't have a single great defender - (Lindelof is Good and Shaw is okay right now). With this we have no platform to attack or sustain any pressure - everything is last ditch. Ole knows all this - i hope he isn't afraid to axe many of the deadwood. 

Too easy for these players to blame Jose, Ole, Woodward etc. They got what they wanted with Ole appointment and have still been poor.

I have no problem with the new contacts - sign them up and ship them out for money. Jones could get at least 15mil for example. 

Sanchez will be gone in summer.  Martial and Lukaku have also got to go. Young should be first out the door - hes a very unprofessional player/captain imo.