The Official Football Topic

Cuth

58 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking rubbish. We just lack serious quality all over the pitch. We’re in big trouble. Will take us fucking years to get back

That was rough to watch. 

It was a promising first half but it seemed like they were too scared of city to commit anyone to attack. 

When you guys got Shaw over us i was a little mad, but I'm honestly glad that bullet was dodged.

You guys were right a full overhaul of that squad is needed. Other than one flashy diagonal pass where the fuck was pogba? Rashford, lingard and young looked like the only ones trying to make anything happen.

Also I hope you don't see me as a Liverpool fan taking a shit on your team, you guys were a power side though and it's insane how it's going to me though.

I want a real rivalry with a real club, not City. Especially now that we have a squad that can make that happen. Even though I think if we come up empty handed Mane and or Salah will be out this summer 

It's more fun to shit on you guys when you lose when you are playing like a team. Now it just feels like making fun of special needs kids. 

How the fuck did Lingard miss that chance? It was an open goal ffs. Just tap it in you dabbing shitcunt. He can fuck off along with his mates. 

We honestly need a whole new team no wum. Keep Dave obviously. But the back 4 are not good enough, Lindelof is the best of that lot. The midfield is aids, need a whole new midfield and our attack is fucking pathetic. 8 hours without a goal in open play. Jesus fucking Christ what a mess. The stadium is falling apart and the club are sleepwalking into the abyss. We’re absolutely fucked make no mistake about it. 

That miss was astounding. I also don't get why they opted out of the high press when it was working, had Sane been on I could understand but it seemed like you guys just started giving them possession and that's when they found their footing. 

Then they tried again in the second half and crumbled after allowing that soft ass goal. 

Hopefully Rodgers has a little love left for his old club. I don't see Burnley doing anything even if it's a home game. 

So this summer.

Mata, Valencia and Herrera will leave on a free

Id sell Pogba, Lukaku, Rojo, Darmian, Bailly,  Sanchez and Matic

wed get 300m for that lot and free up some serious wages.

id promote Chong, Gomes, Garner, Tuanzebe and Greenwood

Where the fuck do you start in the transfer market? We honestly need about 8 players

Saul, Rice, Bisakka, Sancho or Felix I’d love this window 

Well probably end up with Dier, Trippier, Maguire and ayoze perez. Got no faith in the cunts at the club at all. 

City always had options to pass the ball. Triangles. We didn't - to me, there's a massive problem in workmate and movement. 

Lukaku was woeful when he came on - the crown just flattened every time he got the ball. 

Fred's a funny player. We need 2 world class midfielders if Herrera and Matic go. 

2 minutes ago, Roux said:

City always had options to pass the ball. Triangles. We didn't - to me, there's a massive problem in workmate and movement. 

Lukaku was woeful when he came on - the crown just flattened every time he got the ball. 

Fred's a funny player. We need 2 world class midfielders if Herrera and Matic go. 

Fucking hell I dunno about Fred. Sometimes I think he’s good but last night he lost the ball so much I dunno but I think he just needs better players around him

40 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking hell I dunno about Fred. Sometimes I think he’s good but last night he lost the ball so much I dunno but I think he just needs better players around him

I feel the exact same - he's got energy and wants the ball, which i like - but he also makes silly fouls and gives the ball away alot. But it could be the players around him. I thought him and Pogba were decent last night. Everyone else very poor. Again Ashley Young does the same thing every match - win the ball, takes to the edge of the flank and then hoofs it up the pitch - its hopeless football. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

You thought Pogba was good? Fucking hell mate really? 

Well he made some really good balls into the forwards who then fucked it up. He's struggling without Herrera - he needs a little shit to win the ball and move it forward. There were times during the game where it looked like we were playing with 10 men - midfield balance over the place. Pereira is a good young player, but City really exposed him and Fred. 

@Roux two positions worry the fuck out of me, Cb and striker.

who should we sign at CB? Every time I’ve seen Koulibaly he’s looked dodgy as fuck. Who else is there?  Alderweireld at 25m looks a no brainer. got no chance with De Ligt

Who should replace Lukaku? Not many strikers about. Jovic is Madrid bound and Icardi is a loose cannon. Piatek is not going to leave Milan so soon. Belotti has had a quiet couple of seasons too. Worth giving Maxi Gómez a shot? Griezmann?