The Official Football Topic

Cuth

58 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Watching Liverpool the other night and the relationship between Klopp and the players and then seeing Poch with his players and then thinking about our shower of cunts, I fucking hate them all. I’m so depressed about United atm, makes me fucking sick that these overpaid cunts can’t put a shift in for a club like United. I can’t wrap my head around it. 

I was expecting this response from you this morning mate! There's definitely a lack of effort from most of the players. 

3 minutes ago, Roux said:

I was expecting this response from you this morning mate! There's definitely a lack of effort from most of the players. 

Doesn’t it make you sick to see players and managers in tears and all celebrating together? I genuinely despise every one of those united players. It’s a long road back. I’ll be an old man the next time we win the league no wum

59 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Doesn’t it make you sick to see players and managers in tears and all celebrating together? I genuinely despise every one of those united players. It’s a long road back. I’ll be an old man the next time we win the league no wum

We kinda had that moment with the PSG game i guess. Just need a good summer and Ole needs the full backing of the board - i think too much is made of this DoF position likes its suddenly going to magically change things - it could work or is it just another excuse? To me, it looks like they need a better fitness coach because these lot are fucked after 30mins.  I would expect 5 players coming in - anything less and its not good. 

You guys believe Ole has what it takes as a manager to bring some peace to the whole united mess? United have been trying to move from Sir Alex for so many years now. The team needs a coach to give it a new identity and a style of play. Right now it's full of overpriced soft cunts that don't give a shit about United.

7 minutes ago, petros said:

You guys believe Ole has what it takes as a manager to bring some peace to the whole united mess? United have been trying to move from Sir Alex for so many years now. The team needs a coach to give it a new identity and a style of play. Right now it's full of overpriced soft cunts that don't give a shit about United.

I think we need to go back to our roots -  attacking football, exciting wide players and giving youth a chance. We've moved to far away from that philosophy - we started buying players like Fellaini out of fear.  

I don't know if he will succeed, i have doubts - he has virtually no experience at this level, but i think he should be given the chance for the next 2/3 years. Players like Martial are just better off moving elsewhere - they don't have the guts for English football. 

• Like 1

I don’t think we’ll win anything much under Ole tbh but I tell you what he could be so important for this club going forward, I’d just be happy with him getting rid of the bad eggs and bringing in players he identifies as Manchester United players. That’s so important. We’ve never been a galactico signing club so that needs to come to an end. We’ve always bought youth and potential and also the best players in the league. We need to get back to that and Ole can help massively. I’m ok with him taking 3 years (his contract) to sort this shit out and then handing it over to poch (please god) 

• Like 1

All English European finals. Does that say more about the relative strength of the EPL or is it more that the typical powerhouse European teams are in decline? 

Either way it goes I have to root for Arsenal in the Europa league. They were always my lesser of two evils team when United were still on top and Liverpool had nothing to play for. Plus I fucking hate Chelsea.

The rest of Europe is in decline. Everyone seems to be in transition. 

The CL final consists of two teams that haven’t won a league title in a combined 80 odd years and spurs have lost 13 times in the league. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roux said:

i swear there was a person on here saying an English dominance in Europe again is a long way away. 

Who? Was it me? No idea. Don’t think I’d say that. Everything goes in cycles and it’s all about timing. I’ve always said that. City and Liverpool have timed it perfectly. 

Bayern, Barca and Madrid all need a rebuild, Juventus are always the bridesmaids, PSG are bottlers, Arsenal have been shit for about 15 years, United is a fucking circus, Chelsea have a transfer ban and Ambramovic doesn’t spend like he used too and spurs have no money

I can see City and Liverpool sharing the league and European cup for the next 5 years. Yay

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

The Greek Real Madrid fan who said Messi would be remembered as a bottler...

Ah yeah. that's the one. 

32 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Who? Was it me? No idea. Don’t think I’d say that. Everything goes in cycles and it’s all about timing. I’ve always said that. City and Liverpool have timed it perfectly. 

Bayern, Barca and Madrid all need a rebuild, Juventus are always the bridesmaids, PSG are bottlers, Arsenal have been shit for about 15 years, United is a fucking circus, Chelsea have a transfer ban and Ambramovic doesn’t spend like he used too and spurs have no money

I can see City and Liverpool sharing the league and European cup for the next 5 years. Yay

Wasn't you. 

Who do you guys reckon will be the first big name player to move in the summer window? Hazard? Lukaku? Bale? Dybala?

Surely this is the summer where Hazard finally leaves the blue shite. 

@Scott. who is this Daniel James we're signing from Swansea? Any good? I like these kinda signings - young kid with pace.

3 hours ago, Roux said:

Ah yeah. that's the one. 

Wasn't you. 

Who do you guys reckon will be the first big name player to move in the summer window? Hazard? Lukaku? Bale? Dybala?

Surely this is the summer where Hazard finally leaves the blue shite. 

@Scott. who is this Daniel James we're signing from Swansea? Any good? I like these kinda signings - young kid with pace.

Yeah he’s decent. He’s improving game by game. Plays left wing and cuts in on his right foot. I think united want him to play RW though. He’s fucking rapid too, instantly one of the quickest in league, hunts down every ball, turns hoofs up the pitch into chances, good attitude, wanted to leave for Leeds in Jan but didn’t get it and played his bollocks off for Swansea for the rest of the season. He’s a good lad, really likeable. In the last welsh game against slovakia he was outstanding best player on the pitch by a mile ahead of the likes of Bale and Brooks. I have no idea if he’s going to be good enough for us but worth a punt for 15m

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah he’s decent. He’s improving game by game. Plays left wing and cuts in on his right foot. I think united want him to play RW though. He’s fucking rapid too, instantly one of the quickest in league, hunts down every ball, turns hoofs up the pitch into chances, good attitude, wanted to leave for Leeds in Jan but didn’t get it and played his bollocks off for Swansea for the rest of the season. He’s a good lad, really likeable. In the last welsh game against slovakia he was outstanding best player on the pitch by a mile ahead of the likes of Bale and Brooks. I have no idea if he’s going to be good enough for us but worth a punt for 15m

Isn't it mad how a player is worth a punt at £15m, like the sort of change you find down the back of the sofa these days.

I can't say I've seen much of him at all but the few times I have I think he looks good, was kind of hoping we'd stick a cheeky bid in for him to be honest.

35 minutes ago, Scott. said:

That fact that he's rapid is a good sign. We could really do with some pace in this team. Lets see what happens - im sure lots of teams are after him.