The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Pogba - Absolute fucking poison. I hate the cunt and he’s nowhere near as good as people make out. Not even close to world class

Lingard - Instagramming little cunt. He’s 26 and not gonna get better. He’s average. Get rid. Bad influence on dressing room

Martial - miserable sulking cunt. Not only is he a piece of shit human but he doesn’t give a fuck. 

Jones - no comment needed

Young - same as Jones, it’s a no brainer

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 11:04 AM, Roux said:

i swear there was a person on here saying an English dominance in Europe again is a long way away. 

Haha yeah that was me I think last summer! Well everyone's in decline right now and the only english team in a world class level in europe is liverpool. I never said english teams suck or something. Just the combination of playing in the hardest league in the world and not having enough top class players makes it hard for them. It's been a good year for english teams in europe that doesn't mean the good old days of arsenal, liverpool and united dominating europe are back.

On 5/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, ...Dan... said:

The Greek Real Madrid fan who said Messi would be remembered as a bottler...

Obviously Messi is a wonderful player and one of the bests all time but I can't remember another huge player like him having the meltdowns he had. Can you? Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Zidane, Ronaldo. Throw other names there as well. Neither one of them I can remember having collapses in big games like messi had.

22 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Hell of a season. 97 points is ridiculous. 

Im really not that upset, if we can manage to keep our best players and build on the squad then I think we could be contenders again. We just need players to unlock the park the bus teams that held us to some of those wasted points.

16 minutes ago, raw_sounds said:

Yes! Wee are the champions my friend! What a season, really happy especially for my favourite City player ever: Kompany, that goal vs Leicester was amazing

Congrats dude. It was a good race for sure. City are fucking unreal. 

The draws at Leicester and West Ham came back to haunt us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BoogieMan said:

The game that fucked you was shitting yourself at Old Trafford when we had our reserves out. Carragher said that game will cost Liverpool and it did. How the fuck are you not beating this united side?? 

52 minutes ago, BoogieMan said:

Thanks dude! I enjoyed this season so much, im afraid it could be the last to some of my fav players like Kompany or Silva ?

I hope you win the champions mate you deserve it, what a team   

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

The game that fucked you was shitting yourself at Old Trafford when we had our reserves out. Carragher said that game will cost Liverpool and it did. How the fuck are you not beating this united side?? 

I forgot about that game, you're absolutely right. It sucks we dropped easy points.