The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Lacks a lot of leaders, also lacks players that are good enough to play for you.

I think Pogba has to go, on his day he is a top player ability wise but he is almost a figurehead of everything that is wrong with Manchester United at the moment, get £100m + for him and use the money to bring in hungry players that want to play for the shirt.

Scott can overeact but I completely see his point on this, I can imagine if I was a fan of you I would hate all those players guts as well, they're all fucking spineless. 

• Like 1

Again, i thought Pogba was good yesterday - he was the only one taking responsibility and trying to play - at times it looks like he's playing in midfield by himself. If you watch the game, he was one of the few players who put the effort in and showed some aggression. Its ridiculous some of the reactions he gets - look at the players he has around him, his pinging perfect balls into Rashford - who has been awful the last few months. 

5 minutes ago, Roux said:

Again, i thought Pogba was good yesterday - he was the only one taking responsibility and trying to play - at times it looks like he's playing in midfield by himself. If you watch the game, he was one of the few players who put the effort in and showed some aggression. Its ridiculous some of the reactions he gets - look at the players he has around him, his pinging perfect balls into Rashford - who has been awful the last few months. 

I only saw the highlights yesterday but his tracking of the run for Cardiff's second goal was pathetic. 

I'm not just talking about yesterday though and it's a lot to do with the influence he has off the pitch, I think he's not happy and is a bit of a bad egg that is poisoning the dressing room - yeah you'll lose a great player on his day but I think the benefits of getting rid of him outweigh the negatives.

I've always been a massive fan of his and have defended him in the past but I just can't see him at Man United having a happy ending, think he would benefit from a move as well. 

Is he a top player though? I’m not convinced. People can point to his goals but how many pens has he tucked away? 

He takes way to many touches on the ball, to many drag backs and flicks, awful attitude, social media cunt. Can’t even boss Huddersfield or cardiff’s Midfield. He’s nowhere near world class imo. 

16 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I only saw the highlights yesterday but his tracking of the run for Cardiff's second goal was pathetic. 

I'm not just talking about yesterday though and it's a lot to do with the influence he has off the pitch, I think he's not happy and is a bit of a bad egg that is poisoning the dressing room - yeah you'll lose a great player on his day but I think the benefits of getting rid of him outweigh the negatives.

I've always been a massive fan of his and have defended him in the past but I just can't see him at Man United having a happy ending, think he would benefit from a move as well. 

He's playing with Peiriera and Mctominay in a midfield 3, then he has Greenwood and Dalot on his left. Its so easy to criticise him when people like Ashley Young let the team down time and time again.

We need more players like him imo - he actually shows fight and some sort of commitment - i could give a fuck what he does on social media or how many haircuts he gets. He needs much better players around him - any smart manager would build a team around him. If he leaves, he leaves - but there isn't many players close to his quality. 

For me, Pogba and Lidelof have been out best players this season. 

So jovic to madrid for 60 mil. Thinking we sold morata for 70 :lol: Plus we've already signed militao and hazard is to be announced after the europa league final. And then we'll get ether eriksen or pogba. I love these moves.

What's wrong with Lukaku since you've watched him more closely than I have? He's showing me signs he's brilliant at times but he's always underachieving. I guess he's not really a hard worker and counts only on his talent? 

26 minutes ago, petros said:

What's wrong with Lukaku since you've watched him more closely than I have? He's showing me signs he's brilliant at times but he's always underachieving. I guess he's not really a hard worker and counts only on his talent? 

He will score goals - but at the expense of our overall play. His first touch and general passing ability is awful. He also misses alot of chances and his confidence seems very weak. He's just no dynamic enough for the style Ole wants us to play. 

• Like 1