The Official Football Topic

Cuth

2 hours ago, Roux said:

United should all over this. Great player and he's a United fan. 

He's a RB though isn't he? Will be gutted if this means Hector is off, but it's clear we need a very capable back up.

CB and LB are greater priorities. 

11 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Arsenal only have £45m to spend ? 

How sad is this though? absolute cunt Kroenke is, the death of our football club. 

For the first time, I believe we are better off cashing in on Ozil, just to get him off the wage bill -  but I think we will struggle to get even £30 mil for him.

I actually want a complete rebuild of youth now and willing to take the sacrifices of the next 2 or 3 seasons. The last time we did this was around about 08/09, when Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Diaby, Walcott, Ramsey and Djourou were regulars aged between 18 and 23. 

I would happily see a team being built around the likes of Nelson, Guendouzi, Torreira, Holding and Bellerin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/jose-antonio-reyes-death-car-accident-age-sevilla-arsenal-dead-spain-a8939476.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR24XfmH2eOD34H3MjBpAgBRu2Qge3KTh8zn_XmgoIu1yO1EivO0aV_OSkY#Echobox=1559387439

Man, still remember him as an exciting young prospect for Arsenal. I remember when Arsenal fans would argue with me and other Manchester United fans that Reyes was better than Cristiano Ronaldo back in like 2004. Obviously didn't work out for Reyes but was a damn good player IMO.

• Like 1

If Liverpool wins today they become the biggest club in England. 6 ucl and just a couple of premier leagues behind united definitely makes them the undisputed biggest club in England imo. 

Watch Roux having a meltdown if this happens :lol:

Well to united fans you're even bigger than Real so for whatever reason you can't be unbiased when it comes to your team. Usually here the discussions are pretty interesting and I love reading your guys opinions but when it comes to how big United is you bring up the most ridiculous arguments. Like remember when Roux tried to prove united was bigger than Real? :lol: He brought up something like a friendly in the us when madrid fans in us weren't that many but when I asked him about the huge gap in millions of followers in all social media it didn't matter. When I brought up tittles it didn't matter. When I brought up yearly income it didn't matter. I don't get it guess I'm the mental one here.

Anyways I'm excited for the final. Liverpool is probably my second favorite foreign team so I'm kinda supporting them but if tottenham wins I'd be happy as well they had a great run in the ucl this year and I really like Pochettino as a coach. Nice to not have Real crush the opponent again I don't really love supporting a team that always wins and even though I loved we won the 4 out of the last 5 it was starting to get boring. Last year I wasn't even happy we won it was kinda same old same old.

Fun fact: After 1099 days someone finally will be the new European champion. But yes united have done all these in the past no news for them. 

14 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Social media followers has got fuck all to do with anything. I don’t even follow United . I’d say Madrid are the biggest club in the world then United.

It has when Roux was trying to convince me that united has more fans around the world than Real as a point of them being easily the biggest team. And it's not a small amount difference it's a huge one. 

Anyways I'm so excited for the final starting I don't care about that stupid argument now. I guess it will be a great game both are attacking teams. After the first goal is scored shit will be real. Just hope that first one comes early. 

What a snooze fest. Thanks both teams for proving me wrong :lol:

Tottenham look like shit but they looked like shit in the first half of the ajax game too and came back with a phenomenal senond half. I guess Lucas will come in and maybe they'll manage to play better. 

4 minutes ago, petros said:

What a snooze fest. Thanks both teams for proving me wrong :lol:

Tottenham look like shit but they looked like shit in the first half of the ajax game too and came back with a phenomenal senond half. I guess Lucas will come in and maybe they'll manage to play better. 

Both teams haven’t won a league for 80+ years. Champions of Europe ffs. What a joke. Having 4 teams from each country has turned the CL into a shitfest. It’s a joke tbh. It should be top 2 only. 

Pen was harsh too. That’s Liverpool all over though in this competition they seem to get the rub of the green every fucking year. 

6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Both teams haven’t won a league for 80+ years. Champions of Europe ffs. What a joke. Having 4 teams from each country has turned the CL into a shitfest. It’s a joke tbh. It should be top 2 only. 

Pen was harsh too. That’s Liverpool all over though in this competition they seem to get the rub of the green every fucking year. 

I don't like these penalties ether. They started calling all those after var came into life on last year's world cup. But it's the same as that united one against psg. Stupid handballs that shouldn't be called. 

I don't think they are bad teams to be honest. It's just that Liverpool are afraid of losing again and Tottenham have never been in that big of a stage.