The Official Football Topic

Cuth

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Do you think Keita is actually that good?

Hasn't adjusted yet, started to look a bit better towards the end of the season but him being a shoe in to start over Henderson is a bit presumptuous.  Henderson end of season form after coming back from injury has been really good, very much doubt Klopp would have dropped him for Keita for a final. 

He's an absolute beast of a player. Bad luck with injuries, but no doubt Klopp bought him in to replace Henderson. 

3 minutes ago, Roux said:

He's an absolute beast of a player. Bad luck with injuries, but no doubt Klopp bought him in to replace Henderson. 

Seen nothing to prove that yet to be honest, maybe next season. 

Can't pretend I've watched much of RB Leipzig when he was there so can only comment on what I have seen which isn't really anything. 

Just now, ...Dan... said:

Seen nothing to prove that yet to be honest, maybe next season. 

Can't pretend I've watched much of RB Leipzig when he was there so can only comment on what I have seen which isn't really anything. 

I've seen alot of him with LFC and he's been impressive/solid - his workrate is excellent. He's 23-24 i think? 

United would love to have a leader like Henderson idk why Roux has to be so salty about liverpool winning and equalizing united in major trophies. Oh wait I guess that's the reason :lol: 

Super stocked for Jovic though he seems like an awesome player and in todays market 60 mil seem like a steal. Mendy and Hazard are next.

9 hours ago, petros said:

United would love to have a leader like Henderson idk why Roux has to be so salty about liverpool winning and equalizing united in major trophies. Oh wait I guess that's the reason :lol: 

Super stocked for Jovic though he seems like an awesome player and in todays market 60 mil seem like a steal. Mendy and Hazard are next.

We had one in Herrera! 

Not sure where the salty business came from? Never once spoke about that, they fully deserved to win the UCL.  

16 minutes ago, Roux said:

We had one in Herrera! 

Not sure where the salty business came from? Never once spoke about that, they fully deserved to win the UCL.  

I'm mostly kidding man you came across a little salty but obviously you care about your team more than others winning. 

1 hour ago, petros said:

I'm mostly kidding man you came across a little salty but obviously you care about your team more than others winning. 

When? are you confusing me with someone else?

I never brought up Henderson and i've been saying he's shit for years...

On 6/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, Roux said:

Wow - we've finally signed a true winger! praise the lord!

His pace is incredible. Can finish too. 

I will be over the moon with Wan Bissaka, RB position in good hands with him and Dalot, would like some competition for Shaw too, Tierney at celtic would be a good buy. 

Hopefully we see Gomes, Garner and Ethan Laird loaned out. Tuanzebe and Greenwood should be in the squad. 

Been linked with Pickford a lot in the last few days. That better be bollocks. He’s fucking rubbish, Everton fans fucking hate him. If Dave does leave then I’d rather Romero get the no 1 for this season and then Henderson can have it the season after, would like him to go back on loan to Sheff United to see how he does in the Prem. 

linked with Maguire too, he’s better than what we have but still he’s not that great imo, Leicester will fleece us too. I don’t see why the club can’t just buy Alderweireld on the cheap for few seasons and then blood Tuanzebe. 

Would also take Bale on loan

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

His pace is incredible. Can finish too. 

I will be over the moon with Wan Bissaka, RB position in good hands with him and Dalot, would like some competition for Shaw too, Tierney at celtic would be a good buy. 

Hopefully we see Gomes, Garner and Ethan Laird loaned out. Tuanzebe and Greenwood should be in the squad. 

Been linked with Pickford a lot in the last few days. That better be bollocks. He’s fucking rubbish, Everton fans fucking hate him. If Dave does leave then I’d rather Romero get the no 1 for this season and then Henderson can have it the season after, would like him to go back on loan to Sheff United to see how he does in the Prem. 

linked with Maguire too, he’s better than what we have but still he’s not that great imo, Leicester will fleece us too. I don’t see why the club can’t just buy Alderweireld on the cheap for few seasons and then blood Tuanzebe. 

Would also take Bale on loan

Agree with everything you said. 

Dalot is going to be some player - i know he makes lots of mistakes, but there is a top player in there. 

Bissaka would be a godsend  - that would be 2 young, lightning quick British players we've signed. Happy with that direction - still think we need one more RW (possibly Bale - a loan would be ideal)

Lots of rumous about De Ligt and Bruno Fernandes - both signings would be amazing, but no idea if they would want to join this current United team. 

9 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

He's just not cut out to be a manager, don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box either.

I knew from our 3rd game he wasn’t cut out for it. We’re good enough to be beating Hungary ffs. Bale was fucking shocking and missed a sitter so can’t blame Giggs for that but he is totally clueless. If he ever managed to wangle the United job he would take us down and I’m not wumming 

So all the rumours now are pointing to De Ligt going to PSG, I’m sorry but that’s a fucking shocking decision, why the fuck would any young player go there?? I can’t wrap my head around it. 

he’d be better off staying at Ajax. 

29 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I knew from our 3rd game he wasn’t cut out for it. We’re good enough to be beating Hungary ffs. Bale was fucking shocking and missed a sitter so can’t blame Giggs for that but he is totally clueless. If he ever managed to wangle the United job he would take us down and I’m not wumming 

The thing with Giggs is I think he has delusions of grandeur. 

He was a great player and I think he just thinks that automatically makes me a great manager, can you see him really studying the game to better his skill set? I certainly can't. 

I remember him saying he couldn't watch Bale play because Spanish Football had been moved off Sky and he didn't have the right channel...

19 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

The thing with Giggs is I think he has delusions of grandeur. 

He was a great player and I think he just thinks that automatically makes me a great manager, can you see him really studying the game to better his skill set? I certainly can't. 

I remember him saying he couldn't watch Bale play because Spanish Football had been moved off Sky and he didn't have the right channel...

That must of been a joke surely??