The Official Football Topic

Cuth

13 minutes ago, Scott. said:

@...Dan... signing Fornals? 

Looks that way, I could do the classic hipster fan thing and pretend like I've watched loads of Villarreal this season and he's their best player/will be a great signing etc...but being honest I have never heard of him, decent transfer fee and has a couple caps for Spain so thinking he must have something about him. 

7 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Hazard was unveiled for real madrid and before he came on the madrid fans were chanting we want mbappe! ...i reaĺly hate madrid fans

Why any player wants to play for those cunts is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Why any player wants to play for those cunts is beyond me. 

Well it has sometbing to do with most of the players growing up and seeing the galacticos and hoping to make it when they grow up. 

Don't be salty players wanna play for the biggest club in the history of the sport. It's just logical they wanna play at Madrid. 

Jovic had a higher proposal from barca chose Madrid. Hazard would only leave Chelsea for Madrid. All the legends even if they got booed at some points end up back in the club at some position. There is something special in that team no other team in sports ever had. Like it or not. 

2 hours ago, petros said:

Well it has sometbing to do with most of the players growing up and seeing the galacticos and hoping to make it when they grow up. 

Don't be salty players wanna play for the biggest club in the history of the sport. It's just logical they wanna play at Madrid. 

Jovic had a higher proposal from barca chose Madrid. Hazard would only leave Chelsea for Madrid. All the legends even if they got booed at some points end up back in the club at some position. There is something special in that team no other team in sports ever had. Like it or not. 

I agree to some extent - but Madrid are no longer as attractive as the used to be. Those days are over - even Pogba chose United when he probably had a better chance of winning things at Madrid. PSG is an attraction, Juve is making huge signings and then you have Liverpool, City etc. 

Well I never said Madrid was the place EVERYONE wants to play obviously. United, barca, juve, liverpool with their history and psg, city with their money can attract many players as well. But to some extend there's something special about playing in Real Madrid that can't be denied and stuff like "I don't get why anyone would want to go play there" is laughable. 

6 hours ago, petros said:

Well I never said Madrid was the place EVERYONE wants to play obviously. United, barca, juve, liverpool with their history and psg, city with their money can attract many players as well. But to some extend there's something special about playing in Real Madrid that can't be denied and stuff like "I don't get why anyone would want to go play there" is laughable. 

Aren't you Greek? Fucking embarasing How much you pretend to connect to a club thousands of miles away from where you live/where you were born.

Go support Olympiakos and bore us later.

8 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Aren't you Greek? Fucking embarasing How much you pretend to connect to a club thousands of miles away from where you live/where you were born.

Careful - he'll call you 'salty' ^-^ 

19 hours ago, petros said:

?

I bet their ‘legends’ feel fuck all for that club or it’s ‘fans’

i bet Ronaldo preferred his time in Sporting and United way more than Madrid. Yeah he won everything but so what, so has Gareth Bale and i bet he fucking hates the place. 

11 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

We've gone through this before. I've told you Greek football is super corrupted(mainly cause of the team you mentioned) and I'd be stupid to bother watching that shit show. That's the funniest argument really. I didn't start supporting Madrid now that they're winning nether I'm 16. 

3 hours ago, Roux said:

Careful - he'll call you 'salty' ^-^ 

Well it's true though. I'm sorry Madrid has all the successes you hope your team would have but don't be like that. Grown up men talking like cry babies on an internet forum. Just accept the truth about Real and move on. You don't have to like that team to understand how big or special it is. 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

I bet their ‘legends’ feel fuck all for that club or it’s ‘fans’

i bet Ronaldo preferred his time in Sporting and United way more than Madrid. Yeah he won everything but so what, so has Gareth Bale and i bet he fucking hates the place. 

Hahaha yeah right Scott. That's why Cristiano left your sorry team to live the best years of his career in Madrid. Does that still hurt you though? That's what you seen to feel. I'm sure he was unhappy becoming the best player he could be because of Madrid. That's why Bale demanded a transfer there and now we can't get rid of him cause he wanna stay. That's why Hazard left premier league to play there. That's why almost all the best players ever played there. I'm sure nobody enjoys playing in Madrid. They'd rather be in the europa league and united right? With Ashley Young the huge captain! 

40 minutes ago, petros said:

We've gone through this before. I've told you Greek football is super corrupted(mainly cause of the team you mentioned) and I'd be stupid to bother watching that shit show. That's the funniest argument really. I didn't start supporting Madrid now that they're winning nether I'm 16. 

Well it's true though. I'm sorry Madrid has all the successes you hope your team would have but don't be like that. Grown up men talking like cry babies on an internet forum. Just accept the truth about Real and move on. You don't have to like that team to understand how big or special it is. 

Hahaha yeah right Scott. That's why Cristiano left your sorry team to live the best years of his career in Madrid. Does that still hurt you though? That's what you seen to feel. I'm sure he was unhappy becoming the best player he could be because of Madrid. That's why Bale demanded a transfer there and now we can't get rid of him cause he wanna stay. That's why Hazard left premier league to play there. That's why almost all the best players ever played there. I'm sure nobody enjoys playing in Madrid. They'd rather be in the europa league and united right? With Ashley Young the huge captain! 

The only baby on here is you - all you have is the 'my team is better than your team' rubbish. You'll probably switch to supporting Barca next - you are the definition of a glory supporter. 

21 minutes ago, Roux said:

The only baby on here is you - all you have is the 'my team is better than your team' rubbish. You'll probably switch to supporting Barca next - you are the definition of a glory supporter. 

Can you not read? So when United turn this situation around and manages to win the pl and ucl again I'll be telling you you are a glory supporter? 

5 minutes ago, petros said:

Can you not read? So when United turn this situation around and manages to win the pl and ucl again I'll be telling you you are a glory supporter? 

So you just randomly chose Real Madrid? ???

I know you had a bad season - so i'll forgive your bitchiness.