The Official Football Topic

Cuth

3 hours ago, Roux said:

So you just randomly chose Real Madrid? ???

I know you had a bad season - so i'll forgive your bitchiness. 

I chose real madrid because I liked players like Zidane, Raul and Morientes growing up. Before the last 5 years domination it was 12 years without a ucl and barca dominating Europe and La Liga. If I was a glory chaser why not become barca all these years? That was when I was a teen and chose teams to support. I'm 26 not 16 didn't become a madrid fan cause of ronaldo and champion leagues.

If bitchiness comes from how many years our teams are bad then I totally get where yours is coming from. 

4 hours ago, petros said:

We've gone through this before. I've told you Greek football is super corrupted(mainly cause of the team you mentioned) and I'd be stupid to bother watching that shit show. That's the funniest argument really. I didn't start supporting Madrid now that they're winning nether I'm 16. 

Well it's true though. I'm sorry Madrid has all the successes you hope your team would have but don't be like that. Grown up men talking like cry babies on an internet forum. Just accept the truth about Real and move on. You don't have to like that team to understand how big or special it is. 

Hahaha yeah right Scott. That's why Cristiano left your sorry team to live the best years of his career in Madrid. Does that still hurt you though? That's what you seen to feel. I'm sure he was unhappy becoming the best player he could be because of Madrid. That's why Bale demanded a transfer there and now we can't get rid of him cause he wanna stay. That's why Hazard left premier league to play there. That's why almost all the best players ever played there. I'm sure nobody enjoys playing in Madrid. They'd rather be in the europa league and united right? With Ashley Young the huge captain! 

Ronaldo won everything with United. He was a better player for us btw. He was just a goal scorer at Madrid. Bale only wants to stay because he’s on a mega wage ffs, I bet he fucking hates the place. Can’t wait for them to boo hazard when he’s not scoring in every game. 

One of the main reasons why people choose Madrid over United is because Madrid is a better city with better weather. It’s that simple really. If it was the other way round players would be choosing United. bigger club globally, we have more money than you and the premier league is a much much better league than La Liga and our fans are much better than yours. We worship our best players. You boo yours. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Ronaldo won everything with United. He was a better player for us btw. He was just a goal scorer at Madrid. Bale only wants to stay because he’s on a mega wage ffs, I bet he fucking hates the place. Can’t wait for them to boo hazard when he’s not scoring in every game. 

One of the main reasons why people choose Madrid over United is because Madrid is a better city with better weather. It’s that simple really. If it was the other way round players would be choosing United. bigger club globally, we have more money than you and the premier league is a much much better league than La Liga and our fans are much better than yours. We worship our best players. You boo yours. 

Current ranking on Forbes' list of the most valuable football clubs, united is 3rd. Keep up your bullshit like Roux was saying I'm just a bandwagoner but know that when you say shit like that you make a fool out of yourself.

Ronaldo came in Madrid at the age of 23. He played until 32. He peaked there had his best goals, his biggest achievements, everything there.

You go as far as talking about the weather to prove to yourself united is the biggest club :lol: Do you even listen to yourself? Seriously I don't get how anyone can be so delusional.

The only point I get is about fans booing the stars. Which is understandable to some extend but Real Madrid fans have seen so many great players come and go. They don't really care about players it's only the badge they are wearing they care about. It's the same attitude that got the team being the biggest club in the world. We wouldn't keep a declining Ronaldo at 33 when there is a 100 million proposal in the table. We didn't keep Raul cause we brought Ronaldo in and Raul wanted to play but ronaldo higuain and benzema where better and younger at the time. Same thing with Casillas. And still after that mistreatment you talk about when do they all come back after their football career is over? At Madrid. It seems like Madrid haters are saltier about the booing than the players themselves. Cry all you want there will never be a point in your life that Madrid will not be a much bigger club than any other.

We are third because of our owners. They have taken a billion pound out of the club. They have destroyed this club. I’d love to see the fucking state of Madrid if they were run by the glazers. 

He was already a ballon dor winner at united and won everything. He won fuck all for the first 3/4 years at Madrid because you were barca’s bitch.

are you mad? You genuinely saying players having the choice between Madrid and incredible weather over Manchester and rain doesn’t enter their head?? Much better lifestyle in Spain than England ffs. 

Yeah we definitely were barca's bitch back then what do you expect me to do? Deny it? We still are in a way as they seem to win almost all clasicos even now al these years that we have a better team. But what happened after those first seasons? Why do you only bring up those first seasons? Come on you're better than this why talk shit just to talk shit?  
I don't know what's going on with the insiders of united I guess you're right. Thing is you said Manchester is richer than Madrid and you were wrong. You make up stuff out of your head to prove points and I'm just calling you out on them. 

Players pick Madrid because it's Madrid. Can a player take such a photo anywhere in manchester? You think this has nothing to do with it?

ubAA2Oo.png

You talk weather, owners, whatever you wanna make up, I only talk football and history. I never said United isn't huge, never implied I like the state of the club right now. I love Madrid since I was a kid but I love the sport also. You only love your team. That's what makes you wrong when it comes talking about something that involves your team. You can't see things objectively. As I said before you are a great poster and I like your comments in the blink section they make me laugh, most of the times I agree with your points on football. But when it comes to talking United you become super delusional.

Madrid is the ultimate Daddy's girl club imo. Their fans are like Veruca Salt from Charlie in the Chocolate factory, the second they don't get their way all the fans throw fits and the owners throw money around on big names. Which to be fair is kind of what united has been doing just without the luck as of late. 

I'm not from England but I love the sport and I picked my team when they were in shambles and have continued to support them through paul konchesky, Joe Cole, Jay spearing jonjo shelv and Roy Hodgson and the only reason I even bring that up is to solidify that I'm not a glory Hunter because I had to wait over a decade to even taste real glory and I'm going to gag for saying this but I have complete respect for United as a club. They lost their identity when Fergie left but that old fuck was winning things left and right with what he had. 

Players like Chicharito, berbatov, scholes, Neville, weren't world beaters but they turned into them and got results consistently and even with your Rooney's and Ronaldo's they werent finished products when they started at that club. 

I'm not going to act like seeing them on a downward spiral doesn't amuse me to the fullest because for years i had to take shit from roux, Scott and even my United supporting friends here in the states and I hope that they suffer for years to come but the fact is United is a huge club and I don't see that happening for much longer. 

Long story short. In terms of how they came about their success I think United is a way bigger club Madrid in that aspect and if you throw enough money at something the way Madrid has you're going to eventually see a return on your investment which is why they are technically richer. 

Fuck both of those clubs though tbh, I'm going to go wash my mouth with bleach now. 

Do people even realize how bad where the years Madrid was buying everyone? The years they had Zidane, Raul, Beckham, Roberto Carlos, Owen, fat Ronaldo and Figo all playing for the same team. They didn't win anything.

Yeah Cristiano and bale were major signings but what other key players where bought expensive? Modric, kroos, casemiro, carvajal, marcelo, ramos, varane, navas, benzema, di maria, xabi alonso where all bought really cheap. I just named all the players that played a huge part on this 5 years run. So I understand why people view Madrid as the huge luxury club that buys everyone that's good, but they haven't had their successes that way. I have no problem with that personally I actually like it how people just bitch because their team can't do what Madrid does. Look at barca giving 300 mil to coutinho  and dembele or at psg buying mbape and neymar or at all those summers now United has spend so much money and got nothing. Shit look at the money Liverpool have spend to get where they are. Why all of them except from liverpool aren't winning? So no Madrid is no exception in that regard realistically. 

I don't think Madrid is an exception at all, Manchester City was just as bad and Chelsea used to be the same way. 

Barcelona in the pep years used alot of academy talent though and honestly when they bought Suarez was when they started doing the same. 

Hell City does that and their fans think they are a big club trying to spark a fake rivalry with Liverpool. I'll never acknowledge that though. 

Not to that extent. We got to spend like that because we sold one of our best players and Robbed Barca. Coutinho payed for Virgil and Allison and then we payed peanuts for Fabinho, Shaquri and Robertson. 

We aren't breaking the bank for "Galáctico" signings, everyone just fits in the system and believes in it 

28 minutes ago, BoogieMan said:

Not to that extent. We got to spend like that because we sold one of our best players and Robbed Barca. Coutinho payed for Virgil and Allison and then we payed peanuts for Fabinho, Shaquri and Robertson. 

We aren't breaking the bank for "Galáctico" signings, everyone just fits in the system and believes in it 

I elaborated on the whole galacticos being the reason madrid winning on my last post didn't you read it? Galacticos actually brought nothing but marketing revenue to the club. Almost all the players we were winning with where cheap signings. And that's not an opinion. Nether me talking shit out of my head. I don't do that. You can look at what we paid for each of the players I mentioned.

Last 7-8 years I'm pretty sure Liverpool united barca psg and city have spend more than Madrid. 

Fantastic news. He’ll be class for Madrid because he’ll have better players around him and it’s a slower league, he has no time on the ball in the prem, takes to many touches and tries to many fancy flicks and he’s also a massive fucking cunt on top of that. Should be first out the door for me he’s fucking poison

Yeah I think he could be better in Madrid because the Spanish league is much easier than premier league. Still not sure about paying 150 mil for a player that hasn't been consistent for years now. There are Juve rumors about him too. 

You think maybe a trade with Bale would work for both sides? Bale is such a good player when he doesn't get injured. I've watched him all these years. He starts playing, he gets in a rhythm, starts playing world class and then boom injury. Then back from the start again. Injuries again and again which ruin his form. If they could find a way to stop him for getting injured he's a top class player and actually a steal if his value is at 60-70 mil. 

No I don’t think bale even likes football anymore. He’s in a rut and his performances for Wales have been shocking. I’d take Isco and cash.

looks like juve are faves anyway. Going back to his comfort zone. Tells you everything you need to know about the fraud 

No way Isco would be able to make it in pl. He's getting pushed around in la Liga where Real gets all the calls imagine him in premier league. He has some great ball control and can dribble but he never became the player we thought he'd be. Never was consisted. I actually like him as a rotation player in Madrid, wouldn't mind if he left anymore. Plus this year he was overweight.