The Official Football Topic

Cuth

He’s everything that’s wrong with this football club. There’s no control at the club, nobody have a fucking clue what they’re doing. He’s 27 this year ffs. I fucking hate the useless cunt. Rashford can fuck off too

• Like 1

Nah he’s finished. Hopefully these goals convince some club to make an offer.

bit concerned we’ve only signed James tbh. I know it’s early days and nobody has really signed anyone but still I just have a terrible feeling we’re gonna go into pre season with just Dan James ffs when Ole wanted all the signings completed. I’m dreading next season tbh. Fancy city or Liverpool to win everything including European cup and I think we’ll struggle to make top 8 no wum. Honestly think we’re done as a force till the owners and Woodward leave which isn’t happening anytime soon. 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, Scott. said:

Nah he’s finished. Hopefully these goals convince some club to make an offer.

bit concerned we’ve only signed James tbh. I know it’s early days and nobody has really signed anyone but still I just have a terrible feeling we’re gonna go into pre season with just Dan James ffs when Ole wanted all the signings completed. I’m dreading next season tbh. Fancy city or Liverpool to win everything including European cup and I think we’ll struggle to make top 8 no wum. Honestly think we’re done as a force till the owners and Woodward leave which isn’t happening anytime soon. 

Pogba to get £500k a week is the latest rumour.

Why do you still not have a director of football?

Woodward is fucking clueless, get someone in at board level who can work with Ole and then let Woodward sort out Man United's official Vietnamese dildo partner. 

30 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Pogba to get £500k a week is the latest rumour.

Why do you still not have a director of football?

Woodward is fucking clueless, get someone in at board level who can work with Ole and then let Woodward sort out Man United's official Vietnamese dildo partner. 

Because none of the suits at the club give a fuck about football mate, it’s an inconvenience to them. We’re going nowhere. Well that’s a lie, we’re going downhill fast. I reckon we’ll finish 7th or 8th next season unless we somehow have a worldy transfer window. 

I don't know - We're close to signing AWB and that would make two very promising signings that most fans would be happy with. Its proving a very difficult transfer window for Premier League clubs. Ole just needs to man up and make the calls - no DOF, no Woodward/Glazer bullshit - just say this is what i want, make these deals happen. The AWB signing is a very good deal in today's climate - they got an excellent young England international for 50m, on low wages and kept the Zaha sell-on clause on. I think Palace should have taken someone like Jones in return - he would be a great signing for them or possibly a youngster like Chong on loan. 

I'm still very very unsure on Harry Maguire for the money talked about - why not just buy De Ligt? - he has a far higher ceiling. But the only consolation is that Pep wants him too - but hes not had the best record with CBs. 

James and Bissaka is a good start and I’m also impressed with the deal, we’ve managed to keep Zaha clause and no sell on if we sell Bissaka. Zaha will go for about 80m eventually so that’s a nice £16m for United. 

Id like to see Longstaff come in, think he’s a very good player and would be pretty cheap, would love Max Aarons to challenge Luke Shaw (I know he’s a RB but can also play LB) 

De Ligt is the dream but if not him then Maguire, Dias or Diop. 

I have my doubts over Bruno Fernandes, my gut is telling me he’s overrated I don’t know why. 

35 minutes ago, Scott. said:

James and Bissaka is a good start and I’m also impressed with the deal, we’ve managed to keep Zaha clause and no sell on if we sell Bissaka. Zaha will go for about 80m eventually so that’s a nice £16m for United. 

Id like to see Longstaff come in, think he’s a very good player and would be pretty cheap, would love Max Aarons to challenge Luke Shaw (I know he’s a RB but can also play LB) 

I have my doubts over Bruno Fernandes, my gut is telling me he’s overrated I don’t know why. 

Agree with everything you said. 

Have no idea how Zaha is worth that much - i think hes decent, but will never be a top top player.  Palace would be lucky to get 50m for him. 

Arrons and Tierney would be good options - low fees too. Spent big on someone like Koulibaly we need at least one world class CB. 

18 hours ago, Scott. said:

Zaha for £80m? I know prices are inflated these days but that ain't gonna happen, Palace might ask for that but can't see any club paying it. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Just seen that the 'special' talent that is James Wilson has been released and ended up at Aberdeen, seems I was right all along!

Only thing I got wrong was that I said he would end up at a lower Prem/Championship team but he wasn't even good enough to get a move to one of them!

Rupturing your cruciate ligaments will do that to you - he's never been the same since. 

But congrats on being right with the whole young player doesn't make it at the highest level shocker - ground breaking stuff ?

Meanwhile... Atletico Madrid sign Hector Herrera... i'm not surprised, hes brilliant.