The Official Football Topic

Cuth

19 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Real madrid have now cancelled bales 1 million a week move to china lol wtf!

They can't pay any transfer money so why give him for free. I think he has to be included to a united/pogba deal. Bale must leave and England fits him better. Plus from Pogbas side its clear he wants out. 

49 minutes ago, petros said:

They can't pay any transfer money so why give him for free. I think he has to be included to a united/pogba deal. Bale must leave and England fits him better. Plus from Pogbas side its clear he wants out. 

Not happening 

Getting rid of Kean for Lukaku is such a confusing transfer.

Ronaldo is a number 9 now, he's gonna be pissed playing on the wing if Lukaku starts and Lukaku isn't going to be happy being a sub. I don't think playing them up front together would work either,  Ronaldo is the main goalscorer/poacher and Lukaku's hold up play isn't good enough to support him.

Keeping Kean makes far more sense to me, young player with great ability that will be happy to play as back up to Ronaldo for now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Getting rid of Kean for Lukaku is such a confusing transfer.

Ronaldo is a number 9 now, he's gonna be pissed playing on the wing if Lukaku starts and Lukaku isn't going to be happy being a sub. I don't think playing them up front together would work either,  Ronaldo is the main goalscorer/poacher and Lukaku's hold up play isn't good enough to support him.

Keeping Kean makes far more sense to me, young player with great ability that will be happy to play as back up to Ronaldo for now.

Yeah its strange one, i think Ronaldo will stay out left (which he won't like) and Lukaku will replace Manzukic up top. Kean is a very good player - Everton have a real star there. He's the best striker they've bought since Lukaku left. 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Dave

Bissaka Maguire Lindelof Shaw

Mctominay

Pogba Fernandes

Dybala

Martial Rashford

?

Although I hate the diamond formation and don’t think we’ve used it in pre season? @Roux what you thinking big man

Yeah i like that. Still don't think Rashford or Martial are good enough to play up top as a nine - i would love to see this if Sanchez can stay fit: 4-3-3

De Gea

Bissaka Maguire Lindelof Shaw

McTominay

Dybala - Pogba - Fernandes - Martial

Rashford/(or Sanchez)

Could be a huge season for McTominay - he's got so much potential. 

Just seen the news about Dybala's agent talking to United - would be a cracking signing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Rumours of a buy back for a pretty reasonable price isn't there? makes sense if that's the case, let him learn his trade and then sign back the finished article. 

No buy back just first refusal 

Just now, petros said:

Dybala to united would be huge. Hope it happens. The dude gets benched in juve. He will be great starting for United. 

Have other Argentinians made it in premier league though? 

Every Argentinian we’ve had has been shit or a massive cunt. I don’t think his attitude is the best. He’s a good player but he doesn’t want to come here. Who can blame him because we’re a club on the slide big time.