The Official Football Topic

Cuth

2 hours ago, petros said:

Dybala to united would be huge. Hope it happens. The dude gets benched in juve. He will be great starting for United. 

Have other Argentinians made it in premier league though? 

Quite a few - Aguero, Tevez, Heinze, Macherano, Lanzini off the top of my head. Aguero is probably the player who has been the most successful - Dybala is a very similar type of player. But who knows - he apparently has a soft spot for United - but no Champions League football? , so we'll see if Woodward can not fuck this up. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roux said:

Quite a few - Aguero, Tevez, Heinze, Macherano, Lanzini off the top of my head. Aguero is probably the player who has been the most successful - Dybala is a very similar type of player. But who knows - he apparently has a soft spot for United - but no Champions League football? , so we'll see if Woodward can not fuck this up. 

Lanzini is a funny one, on his day he is brilliant but he has spells of 6-7 games where he does absolutely fuck all, big season for him coming up.

I feel like Dybala is a player I have told myself is amazing over the years without actually seeing him play that much, would be an exiciting signing though for sure and swapping him for Lukaku seems like a pretty good deal.

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Lanzini is a funny one, on his day he is brilliant but he has spells of 6-7 games where he does absolutely fuck all, big season for him coming up.

I feel like Dybala is a player I have told myself is amazing over the years without actually seeing him play that much, would be an exiciting signing though for sure and swapping him for Lukaku seems like a pretty good deal.

He's still pretty young though and i think WH had some games where they just couldn't be arsed last season.

The year before Ronaldo went to Juve he was incredible - scoring worldies left and right. Now idea how he would fit in at United - but hes finishing/pace/technical ability is exactly what we need. 

So dybala is off and we’re not interested in Fernandes. We’re going to sell lukaku and not get a replacement ? banter fc we’ve become. The owners are making it obvious now they don’t give a fuck. We’re absolutely fucked as a football club till they’ve gone. I for one can’t wait to watch city and Liverpool dominate for the next 10+ years. Yay

He's been a very good player over the years but a three year deal for him? Supposedly a nice £30k a week payrise too!

Also seems strange that Kean wasn't really linked with a move considering he was available? £30m + him for Lukaku would of also been great business.

Wouldn't it just make sense to swap Lukaku for Icardi now?

Is Fernandes happening?

Woodward is such a clown.

Bet thats the summer over for man United now, ole is getting shafted just like Mourinho, i feel for the guy, if he starts off shit hes gonna get so much abuse!

Chelsea game will be great tho, both using youngsters and should be so open!.

Massive game for both managers, i want them both to do well.

I can see Pogba forcing a move or going on strike too. He’s that type of cunt. If that happens I don’t think we’ll get into top half of the table and I’m not wumming. 

Who exactly is going to create chances for us and more importantly who is finishing them? Our squad is fucking dead. Our front 3 is embarrassing fucking hell

We’re still way off. I’d love to sign Max Aarons as competition for Shaw. Then for me defence is complete.

We need a DM, matic can gtfo. I’d play Mctominay there who’s been outstanding pre season. 

We need a proper goal scorer imo. I don’t trust Rashford or Martial.