The Official Football Topic

Cuth

14 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I look at the money spent by Man United since Fergie left and what your squad is and it beggers belief, literally spunked hundreds of millions up the wall on shit/average players. 

I know. Fucking tell me about it. That’s what happens when you’ve got non football people running the football side of things. There should be a DOF in place, a proper one not an ex player. 

I am encouraged though by our last 3 signings, they’ve been our best players this season by a mile and it’s the right way to go. We’ve still got a long way to go as I don’t think Rashford etc are good enough. We’re about 5 years away imo. 

Would love to see Sancho, Chilwell, Werner and Maddison next summer. That’s about 300m ? we’ve got no midfield either, fucking hell when I think about it we’re miles away. 

23 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Almost a bit sad watching Man United vs Arsenal these days.

Think back to them both being st the very top of their game slugging it out for titles and then compare it to now, hopefully they can at least serve up an entertaining game to make up for what it will inevitably lack in quality.

Called it.

Fucking dreadful stuff. Two awful fucking sides. A disgrace to their clubs tbh. Like two pissed up cunts swinging at each other in a pub car park, kebabs in one hand, jeans half way down their legs, a tight polo shirt riding up over their fat fucking disgusting bodies. Just a fucking cuntfest of epic proportions. Get fucked

• Like 1

Wtf is going on at Spurs? I’ve heard rumours of Vertonghen and Eriksen’s missus? 

Bayern were fucking incredible going forward tonight. Gnabry is a fucking joke. He’s fucking electric wow. They look a bit shit at the back though.

i reckon that’s game over for spurs. I think it’s gone stale there now, whole club needs freshening up, the players know they aren’t winning the league and that CL final felt like the last push for them as a group. Poch be gone soon and the team will break up

United should go all out for Son next summer. What a player 

im going to celebrate the day Ashley Young leaves this great club. Awful player - hes does the same thing over and over again - gets the ball out wide and tried to hoof it up the pitch. 

Bad mistake, but Tuanzebe looks a player. 

Spurs are in trouble for sure. 

8 minutes ago, Roux said:

at least his did something ^-^

https://streamja.com/z3MX

pathetic. 

Oh there was plenty of Axel Tuanzebeing from our players on that night, defensive cock ups all over the shop. 

If only we could of shown the heroic battle and heart that Man United had on that same night to overcome Rochdale on penalties, could of been a whole different story for us. 

Shit cup anyway, much rather focus on top 4 and the FA Cup...

11 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Oh there was plenty of Axel Tuanzebeing from our players on that night, defensive cock ups all over the shop. 

If only we could of shown the heroic battle and heart that Man United had on that same night to overcome Rochdale on penalties, could of been a whole different story for us. 

Shit cup anyway, much rather focus on top 4 and the FA Cup...

You live for mid-table mediocrity, once in a while things get spicy and you're in a relegation battle. 

Winning something just isn't in your clubs DNA. 

22 minutes ago, Roux said:

You live for mid-table mediocrity, once in a while things get spicy and you're in a relegation battle. 

Winning something just isn't in your clubs DNA. 

Should have just been a glory hunter like you instead, win all the trophies that way (well not really anymore...)

Or are you one of those classics who has the long lost second uncle who is a season ticket holder that took you to your first game at Old Trafford when you were 5?

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Should have just been a glory hunter like you instead, win all the trophies that way (well not really anymore...)

Or are you one of those classics who has the long lost second uncle who is a season ticket holder that took you to your first game at Old Trafford when you were 5?

Ha. you're embarrassing yourself going down that route... 

Grandad who lived in Salford actually. 

• Haha 1