The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I know theres aload of youngster's, its an artificial pitch and its an away game...

But geez man united have been outplayed in that first half by a 3rd rate dutch team!

Az have a game plan and shape...where as man United look clueless tactically.

Fred is the worst player i have seen, everytime i see him i think fuxk me he couldnt even get into the Bolton team!

Theres alot of players playing today which should be staking their claim to be starters in the first team but the quality is shocking...

I used to love watching man United play but now they are so boring that i hope they get smashed in the 2nd half!

Plus the fucked up my corner bet! Az 7 corners in 20 mins and man united no corners in the whole half lol 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Couple of tap ins ffs ?

Okay fine, he took it round a postman from Kazahstan before putting it through an Accountants legs.

Oh and he scored one against Rochdale too.

And we're supposed to all believe he is the next RVP from that? Could come good but think people are getting carried away a bit.

Look it's fine, we all get carried away sometimes when a youngster bangs a few in the u23 league.

I remember we did the same with Toni Martinez (well not me, as I know my shit) and he was fucking garbage.

Not saying he isn't gonna make the grade, he could but he could just as easily be another James Wilson.

I think how long Ole stays could be a defining factor in his development, if he plays his critical development years under him it could be trouble.

Yes we all know that - you're the one acting like he's shit because he scored a few 'tap-in's'.

Who knows what they will become - but they all have alot of potential that's for sure. That's all people are saying. What's wrong with that? 

McTominay is a regular in the first team - has been for a while and he's going to be a very good player. 

Although it was only the Europa League, we can take some real positives from our opening EL games and Forest game. 

We have some really promising youngsters that actually play without fear unlike most of our first XI - Willock, Saka, Nelson, Nketiah (on loan at Leeds), Niles all from the academy. On top of that we have bought some really promising youngsters, Guendouzi last saeson, Martinelli and Tierney this season.

Tierney and Bellerin are much needed in the PL, looking forward to seeing more of Tierney, his delivery last night was first class - on top of that Marinelli's movement in the box was also outstanding, he should have had a hat-trick. 

Out of all of them though, Willock is the one for me, he looks like he has everything you want from a CM.

This is why I'm disappointed with Xhaka named captain, almost certain to start every week - yet if Emery wants to play 4-3-3 then the 3 CM's should be Willock, Guendouzi and Torreira.  

Considering Ozil looks like he's never going to get a game again, what line-up do you want to see most @2point5 ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Although it was only the Europa League, we can take some real positives from our opening EL games and Forest game. 

We have some really promising youngsters that actually play without fear unlike most of our first XI - Willock, Saka, Nelson, Nketiah (on loan at Leeds), Niles all from the academy. On top of that we have bought some really promising youngsters, Guendouzi last saeson, Martinelli and Tierney this season.

Tierney and Bellerin are much needed in the PL, looking forward to seeing more of Tierney, his delivery last night was first class - on top of that Marinelli's movement in the box was also outstanding, he should have had a hat-trick. 

Out of all of them though, Willock is the one for me, he looks like he has everything you want from a CM.

This is why I'm disappointed with Xhaka named captain, almost certain to start every week - yet if Emery wants to play 4-3-3 then the 3 CM's should be Willock, Guendouzi and Torreira.  

Considering Ozil looks like he's never going to get a game again, what line-up do you want to see most @2point5 ?

Auba Lacazette Pepe

Ceballos

Torreira Guendozi

Tierney Chambers Holding Bellerin

Leno 

15 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Auba Lacazette Pepe

Ceballos

Torreira Guendozi

Tierney Chambers Holding Bellerin

Leno 

Looks entertaining but also really unbalanced, would you not worry about a top team tearing that to shreds a bit?