The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I can't even think what would happen if a huge team like united was run like this here in greece even when people are out seeking for blood when team owners don't bring players or build teams for success. Hell even Madrid got rid of Perez for 4 years when the team was shit and had to buy Ronaldo, Kaka and Benzema in a summer when he came back again.

I really hope United come back. It was fun for a while to have a laugh on them since I don't really like united as a team I'd prefer Liverpool, Chelsea or even City but now this is just wrong. One of the biggest clubs in the world being treated like that. Fans should be on the streets demanding for the owners to leave the club to someone that wants to run it as it's supposed to.

We have to be the worst run club in the whole country including bury who’ve gone bust ffs. How the fuck do you take a club like Manchester United and completely destroy it? 

What I don’t get it obviously Woodward is keeping his position because he brings in the brand deals, that side of it he’s fantastic at but he knows nothing about football he he’e actually costing the glazers hundreds of millions by not having a clue how to run the football side of things yet he’s still keeping his job?? It doesn’t make any sense. We’ve spent 900m since Fergie went and we’ve got a championship squad. It fucking beggars belief, how is that possible? Yet he’s still there running the football side. It’s almost like it’s on purpose 

It just doesn't make sense - success on the pitch brings in more brand deals and more global appeal. Surely his position has to be under threat. I really hope Ole stays - the 3 signings he made and general trust in youth is promising. I think keeping him around as an assistant manager role would be wise and bringing in someone experienced to help him would help the club. 

33 minutes ago, Roux said:

It just doesn't make sense - success on the pitch brings in more brand deals and more global appeal. Surely his position has to be under threat. I really hope Ole stays - the 3 signings he made and general trust in youth is promising. I think keeping him around as an assistant manager role would be wise and bringing in someone experienced to help him would help the club. 

I love ole, I always will. He’s out of his depth mate. I wouldn’t mind him going upstairs as a DOF. Look at the football being served up though, we’re going backwards pal, we don’t even look like scoring against the worst side in the league and that comes down to coaching. You telling me he can’t get a tune out of what we’ve got? 

21 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I love ole, I always will. He’s out of his depth mate. I wouldn’t mind him going upstairs as a DOF. Look at the football being served up though, we’re going backwards pal, we don’t even look like scoring against the worst side in the league and that comes down to coaching. You telling me he can’t get a tune out of what we’ve got? 

I agree - but half this team is missing. We are relying on kids in the first 11 and kids coming on to rescue us. The squad is very very light. I looked at that team yesterday and knew what was coming. 

2 minutes ago, Roux said:

I agree - but half this team is missing. We are relying on kids in the first 11 and kids coming on to rescue us. The squad is very very light. I looked at that team yesterday and knew what was coming. 

Like who? Pogba and Martial that’s it. Bisakka too but he doesn’t add much going forward anyway. Am I missing a few? Pogba and Martial are not exactly to be relied on are they? They’re both mardy french cunts

39 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Like who? Pogba and Martial that’s it. Bisakka too but he doesn’t add much going forward anyway. Am I missing a few? Pogba and Martial are not exactly to be relied on are they? They’re both mardy french cunts

Pogba, Martial, Shaw, Lingard, Lidelof, Bisakka. All 6 would have started yesterday. While its not much of an excuse - all clubs have injuries - these are some of our best players. That's 6 out of 10 outfield players. Throwing youngsters in at the deep end isn't best for their development. 

I personally think some of these guys should have played - Martial, Shaw, Bisakka, Lindelof injuries are not serious imo. 

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Shaw, Lindelof and Bisakka offer nothing going forward. 

Pogba and Martial are hot and cold and Lingard is pure shite.

Pogba the only one who can pick a pass and create something when he can be arsed

Whether they are attacking players or not - or in form or not - they are all first team regulars that make our first 11 stronger. Relying on Dalot, Chong, Greenwood, McTominay, Mata, Fred is not the same. 

12 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Absolute shite tonight.

Special thanks to Ole and Man United for making Harry Maguire complete shite in the space of 2 months, impressive stuff.

Almost as bad as Rice and Henderson. Worst midfield we've had in years.

Rice was garbage - worst player on the pitch. 

35 minutes ago, Roux said:

Almost as bad as Rice and Henderson. Worst midfield we've had in years.

Rice was garbage - worst player on the pitch. 

He was bad for sure, no arguments there.

He's 20 and still learning his trade, Maguire is an established player who is a shadow of the player that joined Man United, another big name for a big fee that has fucked his career by joining them, shame really as I'm a huge fan of his generally. 

19 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

He was bad for sure, no arguments there.

He's 20 and still learning his trade, Maguire is an established player who is a shadow of the player that joined Man United, another big name for a big fee that has fucked his career by joining them, shame really as I'm a huge fan of his generally. 

Only you could come up with this shit.

Maguire has been pretty good for United so far. Him, Bisakka and James have been good. 

West Ham player is worst player on the pitch last night a you pick on a United player who was nowhere near as clueless and shite as Rice was. Shows your agenda really. 

Didn't want to pick on Henderson who was awful or is he still learning his trade too? Ahhh shit he doesn't play for United...

• Crab 1