The Official Football Topic

Cuth

25 minutes ago, BoogieMan said:

Yeah I’m mixed myself so I don’t agree with racism at all. I think Mario Balotelli is a douche but it broke my heart when his own nation was being racist dicks to him for just one example. 

In my opinion, UEFA/FIFA are a joke - they do nothing about racism in the game, yet try to claim that they do. They enable it to happen because the punishments are pathetic. 

Fans have said in Italy that they only do it to intimidate opposition players - cool, so lets see you do when your team gets docked 6pts.

• Like 1

I love a good chant and singalong, I'll even shout and rant a bit about an opposition player at points but in my opinion just going "booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" every time an ex player/a player you don't like gets the ball is lame as fuck.

FIFA and UEFA are a joke when it comes to basically anything other than lining their own pockets with gold, until you get a more diverse group of people running the show nothing will change, look at the board here, basically all middle aged/old white men:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/executive-committee/

I fancy the Dutch to win it. Why the fuck Liverpool don’t play Wijnaldum further forward is beyond me. He’s a straight up killer for the Dutch. Hatty tonight 

how good is Gnabry too. He’s one of my fave players atm. He’s electric. Fucking worldy 

9 hours ago, Scott. said:

I fancy the Dutch to win it. Why the fuck Liverpool don’t play Wijnaldum further forward is beyond me. He’s a straight up killer for the Dutch. Hatty tonight 

how good is Gnabry too. He’s one of my fave players atm. He’s electric. Fucking worldy 

Wasn't good enough for Tony Pulis at West Brom though!

9 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

West Ham have done that for me, can't remember our last goal that wasn't a consolation...

Roberto might be the worst keeper I've ever seen at this level, his presence in the team has destroyed all momentum and confidence.

I’m not trying to wind you up or anything I’m genuinely curious. Did it annoy you to see Adrian turning up for us when he was in for Allison?