The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Arsenal players were running into box too what are the Norwich defenders meant to do just leave them have the rebound? I know it wouldn’t count well you’d hope but it’s not natural to just leave their attackers try and get a rebound 

14 hours ago, Scott. said:

Arsenal players were running into box too what are the Norwich defenders meant to do just leave them have the rebound? I know it wouldn’t count well you’d hope but it’s not natural to just leave their attackers try and get a rebound 

Not a single Norwich player had their foot in the box when the pen was taken. I don't think an Arsenal player did either. VAR is completely ruining the game. Look at Tyrone Mings, didn't celebrate at all as he assumed he was off-side. It's a fucking shambles, robbing the fans of a game and the emotion. 

4 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Not a single Norwich player had their foot in the box when the pen was taken. I don't think an Arsenal player did either. VAR is completely ruining the game. Look at Tyrone Mings, didn't celebrate at all as he assumed he was off-side. It's a fucking shambles, robbing the fans of a game and the emotion. 

EKtW9USXUAAg66n?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm not the biggest fan of VAR, in fact I strongly dislike it...but by the letter of the law it got this one right. 

Well...seems I missed what appears to Onel at the top fully in the box. Fair enough. But there is also an Arsenal player in the box so should it have been retaken? Max at the bottom didn't have his foot on the floor in the box (not sure if that's a rule?) but he the was the one who cleared the ball after the save, to me he's simply reacted quicker than the Arsenal players... but likely I'm just being biased! 

Very poor taste from Aubamayang to 'shush' the Norwich crowd on the retake, just celebrate and move on. 

12 minutes ago, Roux said:

He was shushing Krul because he was being a dick to be honest. 

But imo, it was never a pen in the first place. 

Ahh fair enough, I was watching on a foreign, poor quality stream. Just seen the highlights, definitely aimed at Krul. Krul is a complete cunt, but he's one of those cunts you LOVE in your team, but hate to be against. Absolute master of shithousery :D

Yeah, definitely not a penalty. Good ol' VAR. 

25 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Ahh fair enough, I was watching on a foreign, poor quality stream. Just seen the highlights, definitely aimed at Krul. Krul is a complete cunt, but he's one of those cunts you LOVE in your team, but hate to be against. Absolute master of shithousery :D

Yeah, definitely not a penalty. Good ol' VAR. 

He got a yellow card too for delaying the kick. 

These guys are giving handballs when its nearly impossible to react in a split second - what happened to intent? 

I tell you what though - Hernandez is a player.  

7 minutes ago, Roux said:

He got a yellow card too for delaying the kick. 

These guys are giving handballs when its nearly impossible to react in a split second - what happened to intent? 

I tell you what though - Hernandez is a player.  

Perfectly fair yellow. Like i said, master of shithousery. 

He only handled it because one of the Sideshow Bobs was bundling him whilst he was trying to use his arm to jump - I assume Luiz. 

He's a monster, hope we can keep hold of him for a few years. 

Lets talk about West Ham, WE WON AND WE DESERVED TO WIN.

Record this season with Roberto in goal:
2 points from 7 games

Record with Fabianski and Martin:
14 points from 7 games

Fab back in a few weeks as well so hopefully our season can get going again, still unforgivable that Roberto lasted so long in goal though...

fucking state of that. Manchester United. Has to be the worst fucking squad since the 70s. How can Woodward still be in a job? Look at it, just look at it! It’s almost as if we’ve been destroyed from within on purpose. 

if Spurs have anything about them under Jose they’ll rock up tonight and give us a proper fucking drilling 

13 minutes ago, Scott. said:

fucking state of that. Manchester United. Has to be the worst fucking squad since the 70s. How can Woodward still be in a job? Look at it, just look at it! It’s almost as if we’ve been destroyed from within on purpose. 

if Spurs have anything about them under Jose they’ll rock up tonight and give us a proper fucking drilling 

Fucking hell, I know you've got a few injuries but that is laughably shit haha. 

A part of me wants to watch this game rather than ours, I won't though.