The Official Football Topic

Cuth

On 1/2/2020 at 5:45 AM, Scott. said:

Fucking clueless performance. I’m so fucking bored of these cunts. Couldn’t even creatE a chance against that arsenal defence. Arsenal look a much better coached side and Arteta has been there for 5 minutes ffs

What you think about last night as well? You still backing Ole or do you think he is out of his depth?

Can't believe we have got Moyes back haha, were a fucking laughing stock.

I fully back him though, Pellegrini was pathetic by the end but to be honest it was all about one player, Roberto. Everything was going pretty good until Fabianski got injured but the whole team fell to shit when he went in nets. You could see the players didn't trust him and it just manifested into an absolute shit show.

Randolph is coming back as second choice so looks like we don't need to worry about seeing him in goal again (thank God)

In this window - United badly need to bring in midfielders. 1 player would be acceptable, but they need 2. This is a crisis - i don't blame the team - its been thread bare from day 1.

If not, Woodward or Ole (or both) need to go in my opinion. 

Van Der Beek rumors seem to be gaining ground this morning - this is good, but whether United have any real interest is another story. This is the kind of player we should be signing. 

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Is van der beek any good? In the games I’ve seen him he seems a nice tidy player but not someone that’s gonna take us to the next level 

He looks decent but I tend to agree, he isn't the quickest or overly physical and I get the feeling that he would take a while to adjust to the English game. 

Also look at the state of those figures, all that money being taken out of the club due to the fact the Glazers couldn't actually afford to buy it in the first place. Fergie and Gill held it together just about but I can't see Man United winning any major honours with the Glazers and Woodward running the show - both need to go.

It’s unbelievable the galzers haven’t got football people making football decisions because the amount of fucking money that cunt Woodward has wasted is incredible. 800m spent on players and look at the state of the squad, why are they accepting this? If they had a proper DOF in place then they would save themselves so much money. They’re thick as shit.  

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

It’s unbelievable the galzers haven’t got football people making football decisions because the amount of fucking money that cunt Woodward has wasted is incredible. 800m spent on players and look at the state of the squad, why are they accepting this? If they had a proper DOF in place then they would save themselves so much money. They’re thick as shit.  

Woodward made them a fuckload of money commercially (which is what they care about) and clearly put himself forward for the role and because they haven't a Scooby about football they blindly accepted it. They won't get rid of him or ask him to go back to his old role as he would probably leave and they'd be too scared about the commercial impact on the club.

Spurs have less debt than you and they built a new stadium that opened less than a year ago...

£1.5bn worth of debt repayments, think where that money could of been used if someone bought the club outright rather than through shady financing.

12 hours ago, Scott. said:

Is van der beek any good? In the games I’ve seen him he seems a nice tidy player but not someone that’s gonna take us to the next level 

He's a top player. We just really lack some creativity - De Bruyne isn't the quickest or overly physical - he's just smart, intelligent and brings other players into the game. Other than Pogba, nobody can do that for us. 

Chances of getting him now though are pretty slim. 

Would also love to see Grealish at United - he's had such a great season so far. Would be a great replacement for Mata and Lingard. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Proud of that performance tbh. Our squad is diabolical but we have the best team on the planet a good fucking game there. 

I know you're squad is weak and you have injuries but surely there has to be someone better than Pereria? He's 24 and is never going to be good enough for this level.

But yeah you gave them a run for their money at points so fair play.

8 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I know you're squad is weak and you have injuries but surely there has to be someone better than Pereria? He's 24 and is never going to be good enough for this level.

But yeah you gave them a run for their money at points so fair play.

I’ve seen better united teams go to anfield and play dogshit Liverpool teams and play worse than that tbh. I think Ole deserves credit, only City the other week have given us a lesson and yes Liverpool did miss some chances today but they’re better than everyone atm they smashed barca 4-0 at anfield last season ffs. We’re the only team to take points off them this season. Ole has done a good job against the top sides in the league, it’s the lesser games we’ve been shit at and that’s mostly down to being a young inexperienced side imo

ole will take the fall and be sacked in summer imo and it’s not his fault. We’re crying out for players and I bet we don’t bring anyone in, the owners have no interest in the football side of things. It’s an inconvenience to them. I think Ole has done well personally with what he’s got and yes Periera is fucking wank. When he and Lingard start games we’re already down to 9 men. 

Good from United - battled performance. What an earth are Woodward and Ole doing? Pereira is a good squad player, but not good enough to play number 10 regularly. 

They need to get Fernandes done. 

Williams and Fred were class i thought, and have been for a while now. 

also, thankyou Inter! 

On 1/9/2020 at 8:06 AM, Roux said:

Would also love to see Grealish at United

I think all the top clubs are going to be interested at the end of the season. What a season he is having in such a poor side. Would love him at Arsenal, we are severely lacking goals from midfield and he would be an answer. 

How is he not getting in the England squads? Joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucko said:

I think all the top clubs are going to be interested at the end of the season. What a season he is having in such a poor side. Would love him at Arsenal, we are severely lacking goals from midfield and he would be an answer. 

How is he not getting in the England squads? Joke.

For me, i really like players that can worry a whole team - when he played against United, they were shit scared of him - similar to Messi, Salah, Hazard etc. He brings that same danger - sign of a very good player. Hit fits the Ole mold so i would be surprised if United aren't in for him. 

Yeah I really like Grealish too, I prefer him to Maddison. He’s touch, balance, passing ability is fantastic, can score some great goals too. He floats across the pitch. Would love him at United. 

can Fernandes play in a 2? He plays on a the right side of a mid 3 for sporting so he’s not an out and out 10 so hoping he can tbh. The club must think he can or we wouldn’t be after Bruno and one of Maddison/Grealish

56 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I think that says more about you in your current state than Grealish tbh...

Good player having a great season but to even mention him in the same breath as those players is laughable.

You really should learn to read. Nobody said he's at the level of those players.