The Official Football Topic

Cuth

30 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

He'll never split, like any other manager. If he gets sacked, he gets a fat pay check. He'd forfeit that if he left on his terms. 

Also, @Scott. did you have fun at Ed's house last night mate? ;) 

i don't think he would - he's only on a three year deal and wasn't a top level manager before United. i reckon 4-5mil compared Mourinho who got 20m. Ole is getting 8m a year in salary. 

45 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

He'll never split, like any other manager. If he gets sacked, he gets a fat pay check. He'd forfeit that if he left on his terms. 

Also, @Scott. did you have fun at Ed's house last night mate? ;) 

Complete set up imo. PR stunt and it’s working. Complete fucking overreaction form his mates in the media as you’d expect, fucking hell if this was Italy the ultras would of burned his house down by now. 

His house yeah. His kids and wife shouldn’t be involved but he deserves all the shit that’s going to come his way the slimy fucking cunt. I’m not even sure it was genuine. Funny how the sun were so quick there with their professional photos and interviews 😂 complete PR stunt imo

19 minutes ago, Scott. said:

His house yeah. His kids and wife shouldn’t be involved but he deserves all the shit that’s going to come his way the slimy fucking cunt. I’m not even sure it was genuine. Funny how the sun were so quick there with their professional photos and interviews 😂 complete PR stunt imo

He really doesn't. People act like he's slaughtered groups of people or something. Get a grip for fucks sake. 

Amazed people think this was a PR stunt. I'm sure his young kids are thrilled to read this news this morning. 

37 minutes ago, Roux said:

He really doesn't. People act like he's slaughtered groups of people or something. Get a grip for fucks sake. 

Amazed people think this was a PR stunt. I'm sure his young kids are thrilled to read this news this morning. 

The fuck you talking about? He’s destroying this fucking football club along with those yank cunts. Fuck him

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

The fuck you talking about? He’s destroying this fucking football club along with those yank cunts. Fuck him

Yeah, so go round his house and smash the joint you big man. Fucking clueless. 

People who do this violent/intimating shit or condone it are absolute scum. 

22 minutes ago, Roux said:

Yeah, so go round his house and smash the joint you big man. Fucking clueless. 

People who do this violent/intimating shit or condone it are absolute scum. 

They threw a couple of flares over his gate ffs 😂 I bet he’s got about a mile long drive before you even get to his house you dribbling fucking vagina

4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

They threw a couple of flares over his gate ffs 😂 I bet he’s got about a mile long drive before you even get to his house you dribbling fucking vagina

So a group show up at your house wearing balaclavas and start spray painting up your house and throwing flares at your property. While you just sit there in your 2004 Man Utd kit crying on a forum about the Glazers ruined your life. What a sad cringe. 

40 minutes ago, Roux said:

So a group show up at your house wearing balaclavas and start spray painting up your house and throwing flares at your property. While you just sit there in your 2004 Man Utd kit crying on a forum about the Glazers ruined your life. What a sad cringe. 

What’s even sadder is you just accepting it. They weren’t even in for a start so I don’t know why people are making out that he and his family went through some terrible ordeal like they were held hostage ffs. Funny how the sun newspaper were there before the police init. It’s a PR stunt ffs. He’s worried about his image hence why he employed Neil Ashton to make him look good in the press. 

14 minutes ago, Scott. said:

What’s even sadder is you just accepting it. They weren’t even in for a start so I don’t know why people are making out that he and his family went through some terrible ordeal like they were held hostage ffs. Funny how the sun newspaper were there before the police init. It’s a PR stunt ffs. He’s worried about his image hence why he employed Neil Ashton to make him look good in the press. 

You think his 2 young kids are just sitting somewhere like - thank god we missed that minor disturbance last night? NO - they are pretty fucking terrified i'd imagine. Amazing to me that you even justify it - i'd love to see your reaction if this ever happened to you and your family. 

Don't give me that PR shit - absolute morons trying to come out with that crap. Delusional bunch. People are acting like the The sun were there doing a full on photoshoot. I've seen a couple off phone pics and a grainy phone video FFS. No surprised you've lapped this up - good opportunity to kick off about how the Glazers ruined your life. I cross the line at this kinda stuff - its unacceptable imo. 

4 hours ago, Roux said:

i don't think he would - he's only on a three year deal and wasn't a top level manager before United. i reckon 4-5mil compared Mourinho who got 20m. Ole is getting 8m a year in salary. 

Oh of course, but that's still 4-5M more than he'd get if he walked away.

3 hours ago, Roux said:

You think his 2 young kids are just sitting somewhere like - thank god we missed that minor disturbance last night? NO - they are pretty fucking terrified i'd imagine. Amazing to me that you even justify it - i'd love to see your reaction if this ever happened to you and your family. 

Don't give me that PR shit - absolute morons trying to come out with that crap. Delusional bunch. People are acting like the The sun were there doing a full on photoshoot. I've seen a couple off phone pics and a grainy phone video FFS. No surprised you've lapped this up - good opportunity to kick off about how the Glazers ruined your life. I cross the line at this kinda stuff - its unacceptable imo. 

Maybe their dad shouldn’t be such a fucking useless cunt then? He needs to take responsibility on the state of the football club. I’d never put my family in that position where I think I could destroy the biggest football club on the planet and think that fans really not going to be upset by it. He’s lucky it’s taken this long tbh. 

they haven’t destroyed my life ffs but they’re destroying my football club. Let’s just sit back then mate is it and watch the club die in front of our eyes while we watch city and Liverpool win everything? Sounds great fun that. 

37 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Have United really spent £1bn on transfers since Fergie left?

That is staggering.

No. It turns out it’s actually £45m net spend every summer since the cunts took over. That’s fuck all. All the while city’s owners have been pumping in a billion pound into city the glazers have taken 1.8m out of United. 

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Maybe their dad shouldn’t be such a fucking useless cunt then? He needs to take responsibility on the state of the football club. I’d never put my family in that position where I think I could destroy the biggest football club on the planet and think that fans really not going to be upset by it. He’s lucky it’s taken this long tbh. 

they haven’t destroyed my life ffs but they’re destroying my football club. Let’s just sit back then mate is it and watch the club die in front of our eyes while we watch city and Liverpool win everything? Sounds great fun that. 

Oh shut up - sound like such a cock. No rational person goes out and damages their boss's home.because they are poor at their job. 

What fucking player or manager or DOF is going to come to this club when thick as fuck fans do stuff like this. Its embarrassing. 

There is absolutely no justification or defense for that disgusting intimidation hooligan behavior. People who are willing to take it that far should fuck off and support someone else. 

38 minutes ago, Roux said:

They have - any people claim they don't spend money. Delusional. 

😂😂😂

it’s the clubs fucking money you clown. The Glazers haven’t put a penny into the club, they put the club in debt to takeover ffs. Are you fucking simple in the head? Manchester United is a money making machine. It doesn’t need money pumped in from the owners like tin pot clubs like city do. We generate our own money and the glazers fucking take away. 1.8billion they have taken from the club and they’ve put FUCK ALL in. 

29 minutes ago, Roux said:

Oh shut up - sound like such a cock. No rational person goes out and damages their boss's home.because they are poor at their job. 

What fucking player or manager or DOF is going to come to this club when thick as fuck fans do stuff like this. Its embarrassing. 

There is absolutely no justification or defense for that disgusting intimidation hooligan behavior. People who are willing to take it that far should fuck off and support someone else. 

You should fuck off and support someone else. You clearly couldn’t give a fuck. Head in the sand as usual. I’ve been banging on for years that the club is fucked, and so and so player is shit and who was right? Me. Not fucking you. 

9 hours ago, Scott. said:

You should fuck off and support someone else. You clearly couldn’t give a fuck. Head in the sand as usual. I’ve been banging on for years that the club is fucked, and so and so player is shit and who was right? Me. Not fucking you. 

Go to Italy you barbaric fool - hooliganism over there is right up your street. One of those United > Family muppets.