The Official Football Topic

Cuth

@Scott. Remember arguing about the gap not being that big? Just because all the big teams in premier league are shit this year and Liverpool are a trillion points ahead doesn't mean they are that much better than anyone else. Right now clubs like Valencia, Sevilla and Atletico Madrid are much better than spurs, arsenal and united.

Anyways its gonna be hard for Liverpool to win Atleti even at home. They aren't very good this year anyway. They struggle scoring a lot and their defence isn't as solid as its always been. But after last year's embaracement against Juve and now all the talk Liverpool have done after the game they have a chip on their shoulders. 

5 minutes ago, petros said:

@Scott. Remember arguing about the gap not being that big? Just because all the big teams in premier league are shit this year and Liverpool are a trillion points ahead doesn't mean they are that much better than anyone else. Right now clubs like Valencia, Sevilla and Atletico Madrid are much better than spurs, arsenal and united.

Anyways its gonna be hard for Liverpool to win Atleti even at home. They aren't very good this year anyway. They struggle scoring a lot and their defence isn't as solid as its always been. But after last year's embaracement against Juve and now all the talk Liverpool have done after the game they have a chip on their shoulders. 

Atleti are the only team I trust to knock them out, they were embarrassing last night diving all over the place and disrupting Liverpool’s rhythm, they reminded me of a very small football club who were drawn against the best side in the world and shit themselves for 90mins. Liverpool will still go through but my god I hope Atleti somehow do it

I hate Atleti as well. They are clowns as well with their coach. Liverpool aren't unbeatable though I told you. Premier league is just pretty bad this year and city is a world class team that lost motivation. 

I see the winner of the ucl being the one that passes from the city-madrid. City should be extra motivated now after what happened. 

Jurgen Klopp hasn’t lost over two legs once since he became our manager. 

I don’t think it will be an easy game but we are only one goal down and it’s at Anfield. If we can come back 3-0 against Barcelona then I have a feeling everyone is going to turn up. 

I feel like the media hype train broke Mo Salah though, everyone called him selfish and now he’s always looking for the pass In opportunities I’ve seen him score worldies. 

Madrid are fucking shocking. City rested a few players too, it will be a bloodbath at the Etihad. Worst Madrid side I’ve seen in a very long time. Absolutely shite. I honestly think United would of beaten them tonight. 

is it me or has the quality in Europe seriously dropped the last couple seasons? Barca, Madrid, Atleti have seriously dropped in quality. Juve always flatter to deceive (losing to Lyon ffs) PSG are bottling cunts, Chelsea and Spurs are a mess, United have been shit for years, Dortmund are naive. Bayern look handy though so they’re my hope. Liverpool or City will win it 🤮

On 2/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, petros said:

Oh wow didn't know Liverpool had two center backs with the quality of Varane and Ramos. Neither a left back as good as Mendy turned out to be. And as good as the front three for Liverpool are I fail to see how they are that much better from Isco-Hazard-Benzema. Not to mention Courtois has turned his season around and is playing exceptionally good. The only position they are clearly better is in the right back since Carvajal has been shit for two seasons now. 

Say what you want about Zidane don't underestimate him like that. People said he was lucky but why nobody else was lucky enough to win three consecutive ucl? The team before he came and after he left was terrible. And now he came back and the team is back on track. People will eventually give him props for the genius he is.

Again I'm not saying Real is better than Liverpool. I'm just saying the gap isn't as big as you make it to be. 

The gap is MASSIVE. can’t even compete with City who are about 20 points behind Liverpool 😂

10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Was brilliant last night. Easy for him though against that Madrid side. Fucking wank they are 

Madrid have fallen since Ronaldo left, they look incredibly vulnerable. 

KDB is the perfect player to expose a team like them - i hate the bastards team, but he is probably my favorite player in the world to watch right now.