The Official Football Topic

Cuth

It was the ultimate Spursy thing to happen haha. I proper celebrated when Lanzini got the goal. 

Villa remind me of a bit of Leicesters title winning side. Decent starting XI that can cause problems to any team. They also have Craig Shakespeare as assistant now like Leicester did. 

Jack Grealish is mustard though. How none of the big clubs went in for him is beyond me. 

What a banger that was from Lanzini.

Still don't know why Southgate doesn't fancy Grealish - one of the first names on the teamsheet for me. Last season he was carrying Villa with his workrate - this season, with better players around him he'll be one of the best players in the league.

Glad to see other teams defenders are just as bad as our's. 

Liverpool are fucked without VVD and Alison. 

1 hour ago, Roux said:

What a banger that was from Lanzini.

Still don't know why Southgate doesn't fancy Grealish - one of the first names on the teamsheet for me. Last season he was carrying Villa with his workrate - this season, with better players around him he'll be one of the best players in the league.

Glad to see other teams defenders are just as bad as our's. 

Liverpool are fucked without VVD and Alison. 

The only explanation I can offer is that Southgate was u21 manager, at the time Jack was out being a 19/20 year old lad enjoying himself on holiday. Either that or he's anti Irish. 

5 minutes ago, Roux said:

Diamond system is the way forward - the last 25mins was excellent. 

100%, we don’t have wingers so I don’t know why we shoehorn players out wide. 

No wum if Greenwood was upfront tonight he would of bagged a hatty. He’s far better finisher than Marcus and Tony. 

How good was Telles delivery? Fuck me he pings them in, I bet Cavani was stroking his cock watching that at home, he’ll eat those crosses for brekkie. 

Tuanzebe made Mbappe look like Emile Heskey ffs

10 hours ago, Scott. said:

100%, we don’t have wingers so I don’t know why we shoehorn players out wide. 

No wum if Greenwood was upfront tonight he would of bagged a hatty. He’s far better finisher than Marcus and Tony. 

How good was Telles delivery? Fuck me he pings them in, I bet Cavani was stroking his cock watching that at home, he’ll eat those crosses for brekkie. 

Tuanzebe made Mbappe look like Emile Heskey ffs

I was really frustrated - Rashford should have torn these guys to pieces - i don't know why he hesitates when he's skinned the last man. 2-3 times he should have been ruthless - this is the difference between him and Mbappe.  

Also need a bit more calmness from Bruno, Fred and McTominay - they had soo much more time than they thought. Pogba came on and just calmed it down and found the pockets. 

Tuanzebe was increible and Lidelof was solid. Whole team was excellent - even Luke Shaw! Telles is a player. 

Also that white kit with that unusual lettering is gorgeous. 

Agreed he’s fucking wank. Should cut our losses and fuck him off for 40m and get Upamecano next summer to partner Tuanzebe. 

I thought Shaw was brilliant in a back 3 last night, I always thought Bissaka would be good there because his defending is excellent and his attacking play is awful. 

I’ll be pissed off if we don’t go into that chelsea game with same formation