The Official Football Topic

Cuth

12 hours ago, Roux said:

How that ref gave that goal is beyond me - this rules are different game by game. Maguire had a goal ruled out for a tap on the shoulder a few games ago!

Lindelof wasn't strong enough, never a foul. The Maguire decision against Burnley was wrong as well but two wrongs don't make a right.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Lindelof wasn't strong enough, never a foul. The Maguire decision against Burnley was wrong as well but two wrongs don't make a right.

Never a foul? are you sure? Didn't know this was part of the game. You can't even see the guys face ffs ;D  This is as blatant a foul as you cant get.

EuMTr5HXcAcIJoA?format=jpg&name=large

Look it probably was a foul but Lindelof is a massive pussy and everyone knows it so for the officials is just the norm seeing him get bummed every game. 

The fact that Maguire was our biggest threat going forward is fucking worrying. Ole has got to grow a pair and  drop both Rashford and Martial. The game was crying out for creativity yesterday and we kept lumping it out to Rash and Martial who took an age on the ball and did fuck all. Where the fuck is mata?? Get Mata, Donny ant Bruno behind Cavani and let’s play football around their box. Playing it wide and putting balls in the box is WBA strength ffs how the fuck can the coaching staff Not see this? 

Its mad though - you want a player to be stronger, when they are stronger they give away penalties for nothing - so which is it? You can't tackle in the box anymore. These idiots De Gea and Lindelof should fall down holding their face and stop the game - that's what other teams do. 

If this is a goal that is given then you have to let other players/teams do the same thing - it sets precedent. 

These same idiots nearly gave Maguire a penalty - without even checking that he was offside in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

JLingz got more PL goals this season than Greenwood has.

Took him less than 90 minutes to equal and then beat it as well.

giphy.gif

Lol. its taken a 19yo only 2 seasons to get more than half of Lingards 20 PL goals in 10 seasons! 

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

@...Dan... did you see Ravel Morrison’s podcast with Rio? Seemed like he really love his time at West Ham and big Sam fucked him over?

Nah but I'm gonna give it a listen for sure. I absolutely loved Ravel for the 6 months or so where he was on fire for us, will always remember this goal:

Not sure about Big Sam fucking him over, I def reckon it would have took two to tango with those two involved haha.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Nah but I'm gonna give it a listen for sure. I absolutely loved Ravel for the 6 months or so where he was on fire for us, will always remember this goal:

Not sure about Big Sam fucking him over, I def reckon it would have took two to tango with those two involved haha.

Have you seen the clip because he reckons Sam asked him to leave his agent and to join his and when he refused Sam made life difficult for him and sent him out on loan twice before deciding to let him go

Lads, Barca are done. Messi will leave this summer and they’re completely fucked. Think they’re in huge debt too. I can see them being raided tbh. Ter Stegen and De Jong would be great signings for United. 

Messi was a disgrace last night, I know he doesn’t want to be there but he can at least run. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Lads, Barca are done. Messi will leave this summer and they’re completely fucked. Think they’re in huge debt too. I can see them being raided tbh. Ter Stegen and De Jong would be great signings for United. 

Messi was a disgrace last night, I know he doesn’t want to be there but he can at least run. 

Didn't watch the match - but the last year or 2 i've noticed that i have no idea who half of their squad is. who da fuk is Pedri, Firpo, Trincao, Araujo etc? 

They've been in a decline for years, Messi leaving is the final nail. 

On 2/16/2021 at 5:10 PM, Scott. said:

Have you seen the clip because he reckons Sam asked him to leave his agent and to join his and when he refused Sam made life difficult for him and sent him out on loan twice before deciding to let him go

Yeah I just watched a bit of it, feel sorry for him tbh - you can tell he really regrets blowing it, can't believe he is still only 28, still time for him to forge a semi decent career somewhere but he needs to do it sooner rather than later.

Barca have been fucked since Neymar left and they spunked all the money on absolute crap.

Selling him for £200m and then spending 2/3's of that on Ousmane Dembele is a shocking bit of business. This on top of letting all their best players age together and signing replacements that aren't up to the job. 

Those young players have talent from what I hear and see but yeah they're not ready to take the mantle yet. I think the golden age of La Liga dominance is coming to an end tbh. 

I thought we were decent - pressing was good and they couldn't handle that. James just needs to keep doing that when he gets the chance. 

Fred and Bruno were a cut above. 

We need to get this Brian Brobbey kid - free agent in the summer, he's got that spark we need up front.