The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Italy looked very good last night, composed and weren't trying to force it. Turkey were a lot of peoples underdog shout and Italy really disposed of them with ease. 

If England play 5 at the back / go with Sterling and Rashford over Grealish and Foden then our only chance is to be one of the 4 best 3rd place teams.

12 hours ago, Elisa said:

Thanks, Scott. Mancini looks to have done a great job, picking us after not qualifying for 2018. I want Wales to go through with us! 

Got no chance of that haha we don’t even have a proper manager atm. I think we’ll lose every game 

I really struggled to drop off last night because all I could see was the image of Eriksen lay dead on the floor before they started CPR. Can't believe they focused the cameras on him for so long, it was really distressing to watch.

Glad everything is pointing towards him being ok now but that was one of the worst things I've ever seen on live TV.

I'm so glad I was out when the game was on so I didn't have to see him collapse. I only saw some footage later, but it was just his team forming the shield around him, and even that was one of the most distressing things I've seen.