The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I enjoyed the england game, was very tense and was desperate for Scotland to score. I’m 2% Scottish 😎 over 50% English mind but we’ll ignore that. 

23 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Our game earlier today was such a snoozefest. And gosh I miss the big Z.

im 3% Swedish 😎 let’s go you IKEA bastards!!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

England's midfield is absolute garbage - Rice/Phillips don't have an ounce of creativity in them and Mount has been poor. 

How Grealish isn't the first name on the team sheet is beyond me - he's exactly what we need. 

Scotland should have won - they were brilliant.  

5 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Bale tho fuck me! 😳 what a miss two games in a row

Yeah he’s finished pretty much, still a good player but not what he was. Still hopefully though that he is due a goal so hopefully he does it in the last 16

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

Wales to play Denmark/Russia or Finland in the next round, could certainly go through that. Another magical run I hope. 
I'm glad to see both of us qualify 🇮🇹 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 @Scott. 

Yeah same, your lads are a class act. Very strong squad. I fancied Italy before the tournament. 

• Like 1

Whole team looked completely out of ideas by early in the second half, Pickford has been our player of the Tournament so far which says it all. 

I can't help but feel if Stones header was a couple more inches inside the post we'd have won that 2 or 3-0. Moments like that change games. 

One of Rice or Phillips need to probably be dropped for Bellingham or even Henderson - I still think we might need two holders if we get deeper into the tournament though. Sancho and Grealish should both start as well.

Fuck knows though tbh, remember how bad Portugal looked in the 2016 group stage. I think the Euros has become so hard to judge now because I feel a lot of the jeopardy of not qualifying for the knockout stages has been removed. 

Need to get a format back where only the top 2 qualify from the group I think. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Whole team looked completely out of ideas by early in the second half, Pickford has been our player of the Tournament so far which says it all. 

I can't help but feel if Stones header was a couple more inches inside the post we'd have won that 2 or 3-0. Moments like that change games. 

One of Rice or Phillips need to probably be dropped for Bellingham or even Henderson - I still think we might need two holders if we get deeper into the tournament though. Sancho and Grealish should both start as well.

Fuck knows though tbh, remember how bad Portugal looked in the 2016 group stage. I think the Euros has become so hard to judge now because I feel a lot of the jeopardy of not qualifying for the knockout stages has been removed. 

Need to get a format back where only the top 2 qualify from the group I think. 

Agree - problem is Southgate makes way to many changes each match, there is not much chemistry. All the best teams have a set 11

There is huge disconnect in midfield - the ball just isn't getting to the attackers quick enough. 

You have to be really really crap not to qualify to be honest - no idea why the went with this format.