The Official Football Topic

Cuth

That was fucking disgusting. One step forward two back as usual with this lot. Our performance after going down to 10 men was a disgrace tbh. We have nothing in midfield and that’s why we’ll win absolutely fuck all again. 

Sancho had made a poor start. Fuck me he looks abysmal so far. Looks overweight too the unprofessional cunt. Pull your finger out

3 hours ago, Roux said:

Not much you can do, gifted them a man advantage and gifted them a goal. Hardly the end of the world - fuck it and move onto the next game. 

I disagree with this completely as well.

The gameplan and subs made after going down to 10 men was absolutely shocking, you are more than good enough to beat Young Boys with 10 men going head to toe with them. Instead Ole made a lot of negative subs, invited pressure on and then you got punished. 

There was plenty that could have been done to avoid that defeat. 

10 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I disagree with this completely as well.

The gameplan and subs made after going down to 10 men was absolutely shocking, you are more than good enough to beat Young Boys with 10 men going head to toe with them. Instead Ole made a lot of negative subs, invited pressure on and then you got punished. 

There was plenty that could have been done to avoid that defeat. 

So what - the game is over, there are 5 more games to play. Learn from it and move on. 

You can't afford Lingard ha.  

9 minutes ago, Roux said:

So what - the game is over, there are 5 more games to play. Learn from it and move on. 

You can't afford Lingard ha.  

Might be able to if he walks away on a free next summer!

Fair enough, just thought you were meant to be pushing to be a top team this year - I would have thought a defeat against Young Boys would be something that would outrage most United fans, I guess not. 

16 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Might be able to if he walks away on a free next summer!

Fair enough, just thought you were meant to be pushing to be a top team this year - I would have thought a defeat against Young Boys would be something that would outrage most United fans, I guess not. 

We've lost before and we'll lose again - we're not invincible. I'd be raging if we lost with 11 men. People underestimate these teams - god knows why, we struggled to beat them at home a couple years ago. The Southampton game was far worse than this. 

If he does walk away he'll have plenty of suitors bigger than West Ham that's for sure!

First one was a complete dive where Ronaldo initiated contact, second one was more of a pen but if you constantly throw yourself to the ground like he tried to do when trying to win the Young Boys pen and the first pen against Coufal then you put doubt in the refs mind. 

Gotta laugh really, carting Noble out and then him missing - that's 5 of our last 6 pens missed which is absolutely horrendous (although we did score with 2 of the rebounds)

Thought it was a game that lacked quality from both sides to be honest, think its gonna be tough for us when the games come thick and fast playing Sunday/Thursday loads - squad is still pretty small and not sure it can handle both once tiredness and injuries become a factor. 

We missed Antonio so much yesterday, nowhere near as big of a threat going forward with him out of the team. 

29 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Down and out before October. Oh well, if we stick with Farke we'll get another trophy next year.

Yeah it isn't looking good for you lads.

I don't think you'll ever be able to have a regular stint in the Prem under your current owners, they just don't have deep enough pockets.

Seem like a very well run club by all means but sadly without money staying in the league is always gonna be an uphill battle. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

First one was a complete dive where Ronaldo initiated contact, second one was more of a pen but if you constantly throw yourself to the ground like he tried to do when trying to win the Young Boys pen and the first pen against Coufal then you put doubt in the refs mind. 

Past matches/incidents is Irrelevant - shouldn't come into a refs mind -  the last one was a clear cut pen, just as Shaw's was a clear handball. 

I thought West Ham were very very lucky to score and stay in the game for as long as they did. McTominay was excellent, Maguire awful. 

I thought ronaldo dived for both. I didn’t think any of them were pens even the one against Shaw, if he’s stretching his leg out to block a cross where the fuck are his arms meant to go? 

I thought we were good tbh, controlled the game but we’re a bit to slow. Need to move the ball quicker. I thought West Ham were awful. 

Tbh, I watched the game in a bit of a hangover trance after being away for three days for a wedding but after looking back I take back what I said and agree with Scott that the second one 100% wasn't a penalty either.

He's going down diving before contact is made. That's his third dive in two games now, does he really want that reputation back coming over here again?

I can't really remember the game that well as was in absolute bits and even fell asleep for like 10-15 mins of it so can't comment overly on the performance. I don't remember us playing that well though, had a few moments in the second half but everytime we got into good positions we messed up the final ball/got the decision to pass/shoot/cross wrong. 

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Good job you kept him really isn't it

Might want to tie him down to a new deal if Sancho keeps playing the way he is, looks like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders. 

I mean I'm not daft enough to judge a 21yo based on 3 starts but okay...