The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Just the worst football i have ever seen since Ralf took over - no overreaction. Donny comes on in a diamond system and we control the game much better, but he'll be dropped for the next game. Rashford and Bruno have been horrendous this season - poor attitude and poor performances. 

• Like 1

You’re right. The football is fucking putrid. We’re the worst team in the league by a fucking mile we just have a bit of quality now and again to get us out of trouble. Villa will give us a bumming Saturday. I hate watching us play and I’m sick of the sight of some of the players. I’d rather we just went down to the championship lost the glazers and started again

This is the problem when players who constantly underperform get rewarded by playing i.e Maguire, Shaw, Bruno, Rashford the main culprits. I'd be pissed off too if i was sitting on the bench seeing that. You need 3 midfielders to control the game properly - Bruno plays far too high up the pitch and roams around to make it a 3 - so Fred and McTominay look exposed every match, but both are playing pretty well.  

1 hour ago, Mr Blonde said:

You’re right. The football is fucking putrid. We’re the worst team in the league by a fucking mile we just have a bit of quality now and again to get us out of trouble. Villa will give us a bumming Saturday. I hate watching us play and I’m sick of the sight of some of the players. I’d rather we just went down to the championship lost the glazers and started again

I'm gonna go ahead and remind you that Norwich are still stinking up the league! We haven't got a league win since 20 November and we didn't score a single goal in all of December 😅

9 hours ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

I'm gonna go ahead and remind you that Norwich are still stinking up the league! We haven't got a league win since 20 November and we didn't score a single goal in all of December 😅

You were by far the better team when we played you a few weeks ago…..

Just now, Rocky Braveheart said:

Hmmm, not 'far' better. But I would agree, in that game, we didn't deserve to lose. But we're fucking dreadful in front of goal. And in defense. And midfield. 

Predications for tonight? our home form is a bit patchy compared to our away but we really should be beating you with the quality we have. 

7 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Predications for tonight? our home form is a bit patchy compared to our away but we really should be beating you with the quality we have. 

3/4-0 to you guys. We're so shit it's laughable. We're missing our stand-out best player in Mathius Normann. Could be 13/14 if Antonio is playing...

The only blessing for us is Gilmor is injured. Fucking despise the cunt, I gladly drive him back to Chelsea myself.

12 hours ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Well, I was kind of right. Fuck me we're bad, WHU didn't even look like they got into 2nd gear really. Glorified training session for you. 

I actually thought we made hard work of it, reminded me of a couple games where we had narrow leads at home where we were on top and then just threw it away.

Bowen deserves an England call up on current form, isn't a better English winger at the moment (ON CURRENT FORM, NOT OVERALL POTENTIAL OR ABILITY)

Still think top 4 will be a bit much for us but happy to be in the discussion over half way through the season. 

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I actually thought we made hard work of it, reminded me of a couple games where we had narrow leads at home where we were on top and then just threw it away.

Bowen deserves an England call up on current form, isn't a better English winger at the moment (ON CURRENT FORM, NOT OVERALL POTENTIAL OR ABILITY)

Still think top 4 will be a bit much for us but happy to be in the discussion over half way through the season. 

So on reflection, that was our best performance since MU, but that's just polishing a turd. We absolutely HAVE to get 6 points from the next two games (Everton and Watford) but I just can't see where on earth our goals are coming from and it's basically been confirmed we won't be signing anyone. 

Top 4 is definitely attainable for you, but it's going to take a bit of luck I think, but the quality is there for sure. My old man is a life long MU fan and he always has WHU as his dark horse for the season, finally looking like he might be right!

1 hour ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

So on reflection, that was our best performance since MU, but that's just polishing a turd. We absolutely HAVE to get 6 points from the next two games (Everton and Watford) but I just can't see where on earth our goals are coming from and it's basically been confirmed we won't be signing anyone. 

Top 4 is definitely attainable for you, but it's going to take a bit of luck I think, but the quality is there for sure. My old man is a life long MU fan and he always has WHU as his dark horse for the season, finally looking like he might be right!

Yeah fingers crossed.

One thing that I couldn't believe last night was the fact Idah got bought off, he was the one player I thought that was going to really hurt us. Haven't seen that much of you this season but he looks a decent player. 

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah fingers crossed.

One thing that I couldn't believe last night was the fact Idah got bought off, he was the one player I thought that was going to really hurt us. Haven't seen that much of you this season but he looks a decent player. 

Dean Smith has a nasty habit of dragging off the player doing the best. He's pretty fucking useless 99% of the time, a gangly sack of shit who can't make up his mind and either falls over or just simply loses the ball. He hasn't really got pace, or a decent shot, or a good pass in him. He should've had a few loan spells away from club by now, but hasn't. He played out of skin last night, best game he's ever had (if you don't count the hat trick in the FA cup against PNE a couple of years ago).

I know he hast been there ling but you’ve got to question Ragnick’s decision making. Fucking disaster yesterday. We played ok in patches but still created fuck all, both goals came from Villa mistakes, one was from a bit of pressing so can give Ralf credit for that but you could see the game turned second half and we all knew a goal was coming and if they got it the equaliser was defo coming too but he did fuck all. He kept Cavani on 90 mins who was atrocious, he could barely run at the end, kept Matic on who can barely run at minute zero yet alone after 60 mins. It was obvious we needed an extra man in midfield ffs and to bring Cavani off and he didn’t do it. I had a bad feeling about him as soon as he brought in Ted Lasso from the MLS, fucking hell man. I don’t want to see any fucking yanks coming through the door at United. Wtf do they know? Seriously. He failed at Barnsley ffs. 

if West Ham have anything about them they will turn us over next weekend. 

we were a better team under Carrick