The Official Football Topic

Cuth

4 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

@Roux apparently a very reliable journo has said De Jong to United will be done this month because Barca need a sale before June 30th I think I read. What you think? Obviously a quality operator but think he hasn’t been too good for Barca but worked with Ten Hag before. 

Donny van de beek and de jong in the centre would be a massive improvement

7 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Fucking brilliant that. Done the club proud and what a turn out for the lads and also the forest fans were great. Two massive fucking clubs. I hope forest come up.

Forest players looked like men out there, I’ve noticed that with the United u23s or u18s the opposition are always bigger than our lads. 

What the hell was that penalty decision about? ref had an absolute mare there haha. 

14 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

@Roux apparently a very reliable journo has said De Jong to United will be done this month because Barca need a sale before June 30th I think I read. What you think? Obviously a quality operator but think he hasn’t been too good for Barca but worked with Ten Hag before. 

Yeah brilliant news - he's top class - has history with Donny and Ten Hag. I'm all for it - god i would love De Jong and Pedri.

Good result for us yesterday, shame we gave up a 2-0 lead but would have bit your hand off for a draw at start of the game.

Guarantees us European football for the second year in a row, cherry on cake would to get 6th but gonna be tough as need to better Man United's result and Brighton are our bogey team. 

On 5/17/2022 at 11:05 AM, Roux said:

Would it kill Ralf to play some kids - i mean come on? Let's get Garnacho and Hanibal some starts.

Do you care whether you get Europa or Conference league? 

I'd say this is a fairly big game for you as I'd have thought that being in the Conference League is pretty embarassing for a club of your size. 

Also the battle for top 4 is likely to be mental next year so Europa offers another route into the CL.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Do you care whether you get Europa or Conference league? 

I'd say this is a fairly big game for you as I'd have thought that being in the Conference League is pretty embarassing for a club of your size. 

Also the battle for top 4 is likely to be mental next year so Europa offers another route into the CL.

I'd rather we didn't play in either - we need to get our league form in order first and make a push for top 4. Trying to do both is a very very tough task - as you found out this season, it's a brutal competition to play in, you have to prioritize one over the other. 

Makes even more sense given we will have a huge squad turnover this summer.

i would prioritize top 4 and FA Cup/League cup -  there are two top teams in the league and outside of that, i don't think Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal are miles better than us. 

fucking state of these tin pot cunts. These oil clubs need to be fucking stopped ffs. That is fucking obscene and makes a mockery of the sport. I always knew PSG were an embarrassment but this is taking the piss. They’re basically saying Mbappe is bigger than the football club 😂 tin pot as fuck

• Like 1

How much money do you need? Seriously. How the fuck can any manager be successful there when you’ve basically got a player running the show 😂 I know it’s only 3 years and he’ll still be young when contract ends but when madrid come knocking you go especially if you’re playing in a small league for a small club 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

How much money do you need? Seriously. How the fuck can any manager be successful there when you’ve basically got a player running the show 😂 I know it’s only 3 years and he’ll still be young when contract ends but when madrid come knocking you go especially if you’re playing in a small league for a small club 

I really hope Madrid never signs him. I don't care if he goes to Barcelona or Man United in 3 years. I don't want this guy in Madrid.

Vini might turn out to be just as good and has the right mentality. 

A player who would eventually cost over £300m - it's just not worth it for a player unless its peak Messi or Ronaldo - as they found out with Neymar. 

Love the player, but this has made me lose respect for him - Haaland on the other hand has chosen to go to the hardest league in the world to test himself.

Mbappe wants that blood money and Haaland wants a footballing legacy. 

Steady on pal. City owned by similar fucking scumbags. When they’re not sportswashing they’re busy stoning women and throwing gays off rooftops. 

anyway thank god the Liverpool quad is off the table and somehow we’ve qualified for Europa and not that conference shite. What a disgusting fucking season. Please save us Erik

Thank fuck we’re not in that conference bollocks. The Europa is bad enough. 

Spurs are dark horses for next year lads. Add two qualify fullbacks and a couple of midfielders and keep conte and they’ll be right up there