The Official Football Topic

Cuth

9 hours ago, Low Value Boy said:

We didn't rest players against City, we had a virus in the camp. 

Rice made Casimero look like an old man. Anyone who thinks he is just a sideways boring midfielder doesn't watch him enough.

Yeah rice was fantastic last night as were West Ham. Casemiro looks like a fucking relic in midfield. It was good while it lasted but I don’t think he has the legs to play this many games in the premier league. It’s ok playing for Madrid in La Liga which is walking pace.  Looks like he needs upgrading next window. It’s fucking never ending. 

4 minutes ago, Roux said:

Ahh De Gea here to sabotage our season. Rice played well for a relegation battling team yeah. 

So fucking salty, love it.

Was the best player on the pitch. You should be looking to sign him, your midfield looks tired and lacking in energy.

Paqeuta was also class and Aguerd is a Rolls Royce of a centre back.

4 minutes ago, Low Value Boy said:

So fucking salty, love it.

Was the best player on the pitch. You should be looking to sign him, your midfield looks tired and lacking in energy.

Paqeuta was also class and Aguerd is a Rolls Royce of a centre back.

Congrats on winning for once 🤣

These players have been shite all season - but you celebrate one game ha

No thx Caicedo is far better in every way. 

9 hours ago, Roux said:

Congrats on winning for once 🤣

These players have been shite all season - but you celebrate one game ha

No thx Caicedo is far better in every way. 

It's a win against Man United and it basically confirms our safety, why wouldn't I celebrate it? Be fucking weird if I didn't...nice semi final on Thursday to think about now!

Both very good players, both walk into your midfield.

You think you'll choke top 4?

12 minutes ago, Low Value Boy said:

It's a win against Man United and it basically confirms our safety, why wouldn't I celebrate it? Be fucking weird if I didn't...nice semi final on Thursday to think about now!

Both very good players, both walk into your midfield.

You think you'll choke top 4?

Walk into our midfield now yeah maybe - but Bruno, Case and Eriksen have been pretty impressive this season wouldn't you agree? Not lost a game when they have played until yesterday. 

You tend to write players off far too often and they make you eat your words - Casemiro has been our standout player this season - a few bad games doesn't change that. 

With this goalkeeper and no decent striker it very possible - i can't see Liverpool dropping points. With Varane and Martinez they might have a small chance against City - without them, no chance. 

2 hours ago, Roux said:

yeah. easiest UCL final in history

Yeah it’ll probably be record for the highest scoreline in a final. We won’t land a fucking glove on them in the fa cup final either. 

peak Jose terrorism, it was the only thing he could do with the team we have and all the important players injured. Unwatchable for casuals, a fucking heart attack for those who love Roma with all their hearts, but from half time it was obvious that the plan was to hand over all possession knowing Leverkusen would never be able to score. We made it to the finals and I'm proud🟡🔴

I hope matic's wife treats him well when he comes home

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Scott. said:

@Low Value Boy good end to the season pal, does Moyes deserve to stay if you win the Conference League?

Hmmmm, it's difficult to say - I was a Moyes loyalist for so long and even I switched and said he had to go, now I'm not so sure. I feel like maybe if he wins the Conference League he could leave and go out with his head held high? 

We're def playing a lot better now though. I was on the brink of writing him off but the last couple months Paqueta has been absolutely unreal. 

Shame Rice and him won't be able to keep up the good thing they've got going next season.

Was so nice for Rice to get a goal in what was very likely his last home game for the club.

30 minutes ago, Scott. said:

@Roux

Rice, Mount and Kane apparently. What do you think?

Id be happy with Rice and Kane. Fucking Mehson Mount though ffs. He’s absolute shite 

Waste of money.

Casemiro is miles better than Rice and Bruno is miles better than Mount - so what's the point? 

You could get Tielemans + Maddison for the fee of Rice. 

Kane is a must and we can buy much better players than either of those two using less money. 

We need players with extremely high technical ability to match City -  Rice & Mount ain't it. Players like De Jong, Bellingham and Pedri for example are. 

• Haha 1

I know but we have zero chance of getting those 3. Casemiro needs back up. When he’s injured we’re fucked although I can’t see rice being happy on the bench. Why aren’t we going for Lavia? He’s fucking excellent and would cost about 20m ffs. Why is the club so fucking shit in the transfer market? They do my fucking head in. What are our scouts doing?? Honestly Ten Hag needs to stand back from transfers too. I think his transfers have been poor. Only Martinez is a hit and Casemiro was a no brainer so he’s not getting credit for that. Eriksen on a free too was also a no brainer but wtf is he doing playing him in midfield away from home. Absolutely mental.